Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Delano Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
Hotel Galaxy(Las Vegas)
View Hotel
Desert Rose Resort(Las Vegas)
4,487 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carmandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolwave poolstrip view suitepool staffother hotelspeace and quietturn down servicesteam roomsouth end of the stripone bedroom suitepool sidelazy river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 February 2013

Beautiful.Everything was top class,according to 5 star standards.The only downside is small beds.Double beds looks like single bed to me.Stunning view from 38 floor. spent a week at this hotel while in Las Vegas for a conference. As such, I had 10-12 hour days at the conference and had to devote time each evening to prepare for the presentations that I was to give at the conference. Basically, I needed a quiet place to stay where I could get my work done without being too tempted by 24-hour Las Vegas life. This hotel was the perfect fit: its location at the end of the strip, perched atop Mandalay Bay was a great place to escape from the never-ending action on the streets below.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 February 2013

A quiet retreat from the strip - a first rate staff. Bend over backwards for kids. Room was excellent, restaurant was first rate but the staff is what really made the stay. If you're looking for a first rate hotel - quiet, non-smoking - but with access to all Las Vegas has to offer, this is the hotel you are looking for. Rooms were spacious and there were a myriad of options for accessibility (handicapped accessible, etc.)

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank CPLtvls
Reviewed 13 February 2013

The Four Seasons is definitely the hotel to choose if you occasionally want a respite from the razzamataz of Las Vegas...... but a connecting door through to the Mandalay Bay, if you need a fix! Beautifully maintained and the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. An oasis of calm in a wonderful, but manic city.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Olivia60
Reviewed 11 February 2013

I spent a week at this hotel while in Las Vegas for a conference. As such, I had 10-12 hour days at the conference and had to devote time each evening to prepare for the presentations that I was to give at the conference. Basically, I needed a quiet place to stay where I could get my work done without being too tempted by 24-hour Las Vegas life. This hotel was the perfect fit: its location at the end of the strip, perched atop Mandalay Bay was a great place to escape from the never-ending action on the streets below. The rooms are beautiful and incredibly quiet, which is something that can be hard to find in Las Vegas hotels, and allowed me to get the rest that I needed to perform at the conference. The concierge service was fantastic; I would email the concierge all sorts of requests while at the conference (i.e., "I have a 2 hour break for lunch; what is the best burger spot within walking distance of the conference hotel?" and making dinner reservations for a large group on short notice at a very popular restaurant) and would receive prompt and helpful replies. The concierge went far beyond what I would expect from a concierge service (even for 4 Seasons) and helped to make my visit as seamless as possible. The private pool was a nice touch as it allowed me to get away from the Spring Break environment at most of the other hotel pools on the strip and have some quiet and relaxing time. I went to the spa twice during my stay and while the facilities were not as luxurious and grandiose as you can find at some of the other hotels (i.e. at Encore, Bellagio, Mandarin), but the treatment rooms were very serene and the therapists were incredible. Overall, this hotel served as a great location to visit as a solo traveller on business, but I would likely choose one of the more central locations when I come back with my wife, when I would be looking at staying right in the middle of 'the mix'.

Room Tip: Rooms looking towards the pool and golf course provide a neat view and are better than the rooms overlooking the main road.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank Mark B
Reviewed 10 February 2013

The Four Seasons Las Vegas is a clean and comfortable place to stay and is reasonably adequate for a business conference. But it’s nothing special as either a luxury resort or a conference center, compared either with other Four Seasons properties or with other hotels in the resort category -- especially in a destination city overflowing with high-quality accommodations.

The guest rooms at the Four Seasons are located on high floors in the main Mandalay Bay Hotel building and mostly feature spectacular views. Some rooms overlook the south end of the Las Vegas Strip, and all of them look out upon one side or another of the picturesque foothills and mountain ranges surrounding the Las Vegas Valley in the Mojave Desert. The lower floors of the Four Seasons include the reception area, spa, concierge office, ballroom, conference rooms, and passages to the Mandalay Bay shops and casino.

If you bring along lots of belongings or have a long stay, one good feature of the Four Seasons Las Vegas is the amazing amount of drawer space in the guest rooms. My room offered 10 large dresser drawers plus three smaller drawers tucked inside the ample closet. Among other positives were the strong wi-fi signal in the guest rooms (not free but included in the compulsory “resort fee” added to your bill), quick hot water at all hours, a good shower and separate bath, robes (but no slippers), turn-down service, a large flat-screen TV, a good desk, an in-room safe, excellent lighting, and a comfortable easy chair with matching foot stool. It's not immediately obvious, but the tall floor lamp by the easy chair is operated by a floor-level slider switch on its base.

I was attending a three-day conference at the Four Seasons, which mostly went well but I did encounter a few minor irritants. I arrived at the hotel before the official check-in time and expected that there would be a wait for a room to become available, which would not have been a problem. A room with a Strip view had been reserved for me for three nights at a discounted conference rate, but I was not surprised when the reception clerk told me that no room of that type was yet available. What did surprise me was that the clerk then attempted to upsell a slightly bigger room that was already available but cost $100 more per day and lacked the Strip view. When I declined the offer and said I could wait, he suddenly discovered that there was indeed an available room of the type reserved, at the original price. I’m not sure what was going on -- I expect upselling at auto dealers’ repair shops, but not at the Four Seasons.

Continuing my minor irritation with the reception desk, the clerk offered to arrange a daily newspaper delivery but apparently failed to enter my request, and no newspaper was delivered the next morning. I trekked down to the concierge office, where I picked up a newspaper and (successfully) arranged for delivery to my room on the remaining two days of my stay.

The meeting rooms at the Four Seasons were OK but quite chilly during those cold winter days. Either the heat was not working or it was inadequate to warm the rooms, or perhaps the hotel staff on duty just couldn’t figure out how to adjust the temperature (or didn’t want to bother) when asked to do so. Another negative was the lack of wi-fi for conference participants in the meeting rooms, even though we had paid for wi-fi usage in the guest rooms via the resort fee. But apparently that fee does not extend to the conference area. A hotel employee told me that wi-fi is indeed available in the meeting rooms, but only if the sponsoring organization separately purchases Internet access for conference sessions from a third-party provider.

I have been to a number of business conferences at luxury resort hotels, including other Four Seasons hotels, and most have been magnificent. The Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas was just OK.

Room Tip: Ask for a Las Vegas Strip view
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank RonKVA
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write such a thorough review of your recent stay at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We realize you have many hotel options in Las Vegas so we thank you for selecting ours. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the fast wifi in the guest rooms, robes and turndown service. We also appreciate your comments regarding your issues at check in process and during the conference you attended. We are sorry to learn that your experience overall did not meet your expectations. As we indicated in our direct message to you, our Director of Rooms, Diego Angarita, would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further about your stay. He values your feedback and hopes to hear from you.