4,763 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carsecret doormandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolstrip view suitewave poolpool staffother hotelsturn down servicepeace and quietsouth end of the stripsteam roomone bedroom suitepool side
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Love it!! Easy stay,great hotel and staff!! Took my two boys,my wife stayed at home. I was a bit nervous to go by myself but the hotel staff made everything so simple, we just relaxed and enjoyed every minute.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

If you are going to vegas and want to go back to a hotel at the end of the night that is both peaceful and luxurious this is the hotel for you. No mobs....no casino. Its a pleasant change from other vegas hotels .

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 27 March 2013

This was a very pleasant hotel and the service did not dissapoint. I selected the hotel after reading reviews from a travel agency and the reviews were right on point. The little details in service really made the difference.

Reviewed 27 March 2013

Staff, restaurants and service have me returning to this hotel for monthly business trips to Las Vegas. I appreciate that this hotel has access to gambling, yet is not a gambling atmosphere. There is no smell of smoke from people smoking! Rooms have been recently remodeled and are beautiful. After working all day in Retail, I enjoy the restaurants on the property.

Room Tip: Rooms have been remodeled and are beautiful. I prefer to overlook the pool on a high floor.
Reviewed 26 March 2013

A pretty good stay overall. But let me start with the frustrating experience we had at check-in.

We arrived early at about 1.30pm and were greeted kindly and professionally. The room was not yet ready - as we expected - so we left our luggage and headed for lunch at Verandah. We were advised to return to the check-in desk at around 3pm.

Lunch was great. We spun it out as long as we could but my husband had a meeting at 4pm in the Mandalay Bay and we wished to be in our room as soon as possible, so he could freshen up and head out.

We arrived at the desk at approximately 3.15pm, and were told the room was not yet ready. We waited. We waited some more. Plenty of people came and checked in and were fortunate enough to be given the keys to their rooms. Not us. My husband went back to the desk at about 3.30pm and explained that he had to go to a meeting, but still the room was not ready and he was not best pleased. In the end he had to rush off and leave me sitting in reception. Still waiting. There were others by this point who were also waiting to get into their rooms.

Eventually, someone came over to me and said the room was ready. It was well after 4pm by this point and I was beginning to get pretty fed up as well. I was told our bags would be waiting in the room.

Once I entered the room the bags had not yet arrived and it took another 15 minutes or so before they arrived. The bellman was very helpful, pointing out how things worked and offering some good advice on what to do in Vegas.

The room itself was absolutely gorgeous. On check-in we had agreed to an upgrade to a one bed executive suite, on the south side of the building - which overlooks the end of the McCarran Airport. Another reviewer pointed out the noise from the airport; there was a surprising amount, but we were so tired it didn't stop us sleeping or relaxing. I guess rooms on that side could be a problem if you are a very light sleeper and sensitive to noise.

The bed was lovely, like sleeping on a cloud. Turndown service happened every night. Ice only provided on one of our four days.

The housekeeping was pretty good, though I was disappointed to find some very long black hairs on the floor a couple of times which were not ours. The large bath mat was not there the first day but materialized for the second. They were very good at replenishing toiletries and towels (Etro, didn't like the lemon sorbet smell), coffee, milk pods etc. but forgot the breakfast card one day though that was promptly remedied with a call to room service and they were apologetic.

We enjoyed the pool one afternoon, it took quite some time to get towels and iced water but it wasn't really a big problem for us.

I realize some of these really are high-class problems, but feel when you're paying top dollar you should experience very high standards.

Room service was great, always on-time and everything we'd asked for. The food is very good. All the staff we encountered after check-in were very friendly and helpful - bellman, concierge, doormen/valets, housekeeping, poolside, Verandah, Charlie Palmer Steak.

We'd gone to Vegas for a conference and neither of us are really in-tune with what Vegas is all about, which is why we chose the Four Seasons. It was definitely a great choice for us as we both loathe cigarette smoke and gambling holds no appeal. The Four Seasons was a pretty great oasis, quiet with lovely tropical gardens and landscaping. We really appreciated being cocooned from the Strip…

In the unlikely event we ever returned to Vegas, we'd probably stay there again if possible.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

Thank you for your very thoughtful review of Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We appreciate the amount of detail you included, as it assists us in communicating your feedback with our staff. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed the upgrade to an Executive Suite and that you loved our newly renovated guest rooms. We are also happy to learn that you found the bed to be very comfortable. We understand, however, how having to wait for your room may have marred your initial impression of the hotel. As we indicated in our direct message to you, our Hotel Manager, Sunil Narang, would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further regarding your experience. He values your insight and looks forward to hearing from you.