4,757 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carsecret doormandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolstrip view suitewave poolpool staffother hotelsturn down servicepeace and quietsouth end of the stripsteam roomone bedroom suitepool side
Reviewed 28 March 2013

Our family stayed here at the start and end of our spring break trip to southern Utah. The rooms were significantly nicer than when I stayed here last year-amazing renovation! We stayed in a room with 2 double beds the first part of our vacation and in a suite the second part. Both rooms were large, luxurious, and extremely comfortable. The service was excellent, and several staff members called me by name. We LOVE the breakfast buffet-those were probably the best meals of our entire vacation!! The fitness center is small but well-equipped-they could use twice the space. Loved the eucalyptus steam room! The pool is also on the small side for Vegas and the hot tubs are very small, but you have access to the huge Mandalay Bay pool, and the Four Seasons pool has plenty of comfortable lounge chairs and very attentive staff. Our kids hated walking through the smoky casinos in other hotel lobbies to get to the shows, and we all loved returning to the luxurious calm of the Four Seasons. We hope to return to southern Utah soon, and we look forward to stopping again at this amazing hotel on our way there!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I think you get to a point in your life where you want the best but dont want to share it with the masses. That is what Vegas usually is tons of people sharing your hotel and its facilities. Even at my regular hotels Wynn and Bellagio. Now I am convinced I want comfort, great strip views, killer bed and quiet everything else! If you are like this then Four Seasons is the bomb! I will also say the Sunday Brunch is hands down the best brunch in town and worth every $ of the 38 charge. Dont skimp folks, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and the Chefs cheese Blitzen, the Guava pancakes, the famous pecan cinamon rolls and the hand made donuts are to die for.
Service in every field at this hotel is top notch. The pool is small but perfect for my above reasons. The Chicken Nachos at the pool were perfection. Can't say enough and the fact they let my little Chihuahua stay as well in number 1 in my book. I am giving them 6 stars without batting an eyelash and if you have reached a level in life reward yourself, stay here.

Room Tip: Since the hotel starts on 35th, any room would be good.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank edward b
Reviewed 27 March 2013

Four Seasons is not simply a hotel, but is truly a 'resort' amongst all the other hotels of vegas. It is the ONLY hotel I've noticed that are able to fully concentrate on their guests, one by one, and still offer that level of sophistication and exclusiveness that the chain upholds worldwide.
As its location is still on the strip but further away from the really crazy bits of vegas (it is the first one on the strip, occupying the top levels of mandalay bay), you are not stuck in the lift nor stuck in a huge queue for checking-in or making enquiries amongst other guests. The lift up to your room is actually an express 'hidden' lift directly from the casino, and like i said, it's such a lovely resort, you are never bothered by another rowdy guest in the lift.
Other 4.5-5 star hotels are loud and popular, but you will end up amongst all the other common vegas tourists, sharing common level of service. And not only that, many of those hotels accommodate those that receive discounts through timeshare, which I believe attracts may attract the wrong type of customers. I believe Four Seasons do not partake in these programs, in order to uphold their reputation.
Also, one of the best things about this hotel is that being the first hotel on the strip, my partner and I would always do the full walk back from the most northern casino, and explore every little bit of detail along the way - it encourages you not to miss anything on the strip. haha
The decor - WOWWWW!!!!!!! sleek, schmeek.... AMAZING VIEW guaranteed (as four seasons occupies only the top levels of mandalay bay) - and extremely beautiful, quality decor to lounge and observe the lights on.

Thank-you Four Seasons!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know how much more I can enjoy Vegas nor the rest of the world without you!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

Lovely hotel away from the hustle of the casinos - separate entrance and check in.
Finished throughout to the standard you would expect.
All the staff were very helpful and friendly .
The room had a splendid view of the strip.
I really couldn't fault it .
Well done and thank you four seasons .

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 27 March 2013 via mobile

Very very pleased with our stay at Four Seasons Las Vegas. All the rooms have been recently updated and the decor is beautiful. Love the location - best of both worlds because you can utilize the Mandalay Bay yet not stay in a gaming hotel. Four Seasons service is always wonderful and enjoyed meeting Garrett our bellman who just transferred from our favorite Four Seasons at Wailea.
Can't give a 5 on cleanliness because there was debris on the floor of the toilet closet. Very obvious and kind of gross.
Other than that will definitely stay here again - with the kids it's the ideal choice although no amenities in the room for the kids like we have experienced at every other Four Seasons properties.

• Stayed: March 2013