4,756 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carsecret doormandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolstrip view suitewave poolpool staffother hotelsturn down servicepeace and quietsouth end of the stripsteam roomone bedroom suitepool side
Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

overall very good stay hotel is excellent did not appear to be enough staffing at the pool. Great room service a little pricey but server did a great job laying everything out and food and orange juice was excellent. Turn down service was excellent except the third night would definetely highly reccomend the hotel great relaxing experience.

• Stayed: March 2013
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2013

Thank you for your recent visit to Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We appreciate your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are happy to learn that you had an excellent stay overall and that you especially enjoyed your in-room dining experience. We would love to hear more regarding your experiences with the pool service and turndown. As we mentioned in our direct message to you, our Director of Rooms, Diego Angarita, would welcome the opportunity to speak with you further. He appreciates guest feedback and looks forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed 29 March 2013 via mobile

Wow, this is the best run hotel I have ever stayed at. The service is simply outstanding. In fact it is unbeatable!!!
Everyone working at the hotel is polite, friendly and genuinely trained to look after you. The rooms are comfortable but not big. The pool area and restaurant are very good. The Happy hour 4-7pm makes great value to use. BUT the real selling point is the understated quality of every aspect of the hotel. It is really classy as are the guests. I've just also stayed at the Wynn and it cannot compete with genuine class of this hotel. I will always stay here in future as long as the staff keep the superb service and genuine friendliness towards its clients. I am going home and using this level of service for my own company. I can honestly say that this is the most outstanding service delivering Company (not just Hotel) I have ever experienced. Well done the Four Seasons

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed 29 March 2013

I chose this location based on other reviews that stated this is a family friendly hotel. The hotel is quiet so the little ones can sleep. There is not a casino in the hotel per se so that reduces the smokiness factor. However the hotel is really just the upper floors of the Mandalay Bay and unless you are planning to just stay inside of the 4 Seasons you will venture through MB for access to the rest of the strip at some point.....so not sure the lack of casino is a real plus. The TV programming choices are really weak for children.....so either plan on "video on demand"charges or bring kid friendly material.
My impression of the Four Seasons brand has always been that the service was second to none. That was not my experience. The staff was efficient but there was not a "wow" factor. With a child in the room I'd expect some kid friendly amenities....child-size robe, snacks, game room, toy....something.....there was not anything. Very disappointing. The rooms were comfortable but not what I'd expect from a 4 seasons. The location is off the beaten path so it requires some work to get anywhere else....with the exception of the airport. Given all of these factors I would probably not chose this location again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank 8la4

Thank you for selecting Four Seasons for your family visit to Las Vegas and for taking the time to review your experience on Tripadvisor. We are sorry that your hotel experience did not meet your expectations. You are correct. Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts are synonymous with outstanding service and we are sorry to learn that this was not your experience at Four Seasons Las Vegas. We want to ensure that you are aware that children do receive special amenities including a welcome amenity from our Pastry Chef, bath sponges and child-sized robes. However, children must be registered with the hotel so these amenities can be arranged. It appears we were not aware that your little one(s) were coming and we are sorry that they did not experience these special extras. As we mentioned in our direct message to you, our Hotel Manager, Sunil Narang, would like to speak with you further regarding your visit. He values guest feedback and would welcome the opportunity to speak with you.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Our family stayed here at the start and end of our spring break trip to southern Utah. The rooms were significantly nicer than when I stayed here last year-amazing renovation! We stayed in a room with 2 double beds the first part of our vacation and in a suite the second part. Both rooms were large, luxurious, and extremely comfortable. The service was excellent, and several staff members called me by name. We LOVE the breakfast buffet-those were probably the best meals of our entire vacation!! The fitness center is small but well-equipped-they could use twice the space. Loved the eucalyptus steam room! The pool is also on the small side for Vegas and the hot tubs are very small, but you have access to the huge Mandalay Bay pool, and the Four Seasons pool has plenty of comfortable lounge chairs and very attentive staff. Our kids hated walking through the smoky casinos in other hotel lobbies to get to the shows, and we all loved returning to the luxurious calm of the Four Seasons. We hope to return to southern Utah soon, and we look forward to stopping again at this amazing hotel on our way there!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 March 2013

I think you get to a point in your life where you want the best but dont want to share it with the masses. That is what Vegas usually is tons of people sharing your hotel and its facilities. Even at my regular hotels Wynn and Bellagio. Now I am convinced I want comfort, great strip views, killer bed and quiet everything else! If you are like this then Four Seasons is the bomb! I will also say the Sunday Brunch is hands down the best brunch in town and worth every $ of the 38 charge. Dont skimp folks, breakfast is the most important meal of the day and the Chefs cheese Blitzen, the Guava pancakes, the famous pecan cinamon rolls and the hand made donuts are to die for.
Service in every field at this hotel is top notch. The pool is small but perfect for my above reasons. The Chicken Nachos at the pool were perfection. Can't say enough and the fact they let my little Chihuahua stay as well in number 1 in my book. I am giving them 6 stars without batting an eyelash and if you have reached a level in life reward yourself, stay here.

Room Tip: Since the hotel starts on 35th, any room would be good.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple