I travel a lot for work and I stay in very good hotels. I've stayed in Four Seasons in many places all over the world, but the Four Season Las Vegas takes the price. Not only is it the best Four Seasons I've ever stayed in - it's probably the best hotel I've ever stayed in.
We were in the hotel for 4 nights as one stop on a 2-month road trip around the US. We had two little kids (4 and 6) with us.
The check-in experience was perfect. As many other reviews have noted, they are GREAT with the kids! But make no mistake - this is not a "kids hotel". They just make sure the kids feel welcome as well. And they do that perfectly!
Décor of the hotel and the room is cool. Classic, but with a twist. Spotless clean everywhere.
The Verandah restaurant was amazing. The staff were extremely nice, professional and helpful. We ended up eating there every day! Boring, yes, but it was that good!
The Four Seasons "private" pool was great, but the kids wanted to go to Mandalay Bay's pool area, which is just a short walk away through the private exit from Four Seasons.
And generally the location inside Mandalay Bay was fantastic. You can easily escape to the Four Seasons oasis with no smoking and no slotmachines, but in only a minute you'll be right in the middle of the Las Vegas craziness.
Don't be put off by the location at the end of the strip. There's a tram/train (not the LV monorail) going from Mandalay Bay to Luxor and Excalibur every couple of minutes, and once you are there you are in the prime LV area. And the LV monorail is across the street from Excalibur in the MGM.
I cannot recommend Four Seasons Las Vegas enough. I will never stay in another Las Vegas hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, TravelUp, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas