From the moment they open your car doors, you know you'll be taken care of for the rest of your stay. The staff is what makes this hotel so great. Everyone that works there greets you with a smile. The check in is easy (no lines or pulling your luggage through a crowded casino). The man that checked us in was so great, I wish I remembered his name.
The newly renovated rooms are fantastic. We always get a strip view. Nothing better than laying in bed at night and looking at the lights of the Strip.
Verandah restaurant is really
great. For breakfast, lunch, happy hour, dinner , they've got you covered. Andrew behind the bar at night is fantastic. And we always ask to sit in Leo's section during breakfast
The pool staff are absolutely wonderful! I just wish the FS wasn't so child friendly. Being there on a weekend during the summer we barely went in the pool because of all the children and there plastic toys
The only down side for us was the opening of the lobby bar PRESS. One thing we loved about the FS was how truly quiet and secluded it was. Especially when you walked in, like you were entering into a private club. With Press being right there when you walk in the doors ... Well, just took away that private feeling
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Ebookers, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas