Full disclosure: I don't really like Las Vegas.
We stayed here for two nights on the beginning of our Southwest hiking trip. The rooms in this hotel are on the upper floors (35-39) of Mandalay Bay so you have access to the crowded Mandalay property and wave pool, lazy river etc. The room itself was really nice. The view overlooks the airport but the planes aren't that noisy. The Four Seasons (exclusive) pool was nice and they had misters which make a difference especially when it was 117 degrees.
The best part of the hotel was the fact that the Four Seasons has separate elevators from the rest of Mandalay Bay so you don't have to wait to get on an elevator. Family members on the same trip with us stayed at Mandalay Bay and they had to wait 10 minutes at times to get on an elevator to their room.
One night Mandalay bay had a concert by the wave pool which lasted until 3AM with constant pounding bass. Even on the 39th floor it was loud. The wifi was spotty, the casino was somewhat grungy, the food is really expensive and not that good, especially the buffet place off the casino.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel’s lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples’ suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry’s leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen’s facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Expedia, Prestigia, TravelUp, Splitty, Travel Republic (UK), Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas