My wife and I are in our early thirties and made our tenth trip to Las Vegas. For reference, we have previously stayed at Caesars Palace (three times), THEhotel at Mandalay Bay, Bally’s, Mirage, the Rio, and MGM Signature. Instead of the play by play, this time I’ll just hit the highlights. We stayed at the Four Seasons from June 10-13.
My wife was looking for a great pool, I was looking for gambling. With the Four Seasons we got both. You get the use of all the Mandalay Bay facilities, with the exclusive use of 4S’s. We have stayed at other 4S properties and hoped that the service would be as good in a city known for great service...it was even above par for a 4S standards.
Room: We had a regular room reserved but I accepted the offer to upgrade to a strip view suite for an extra $100 per night. The suite was really impressive, with two sitting areas, marble entry, and a walk-in closet that is bigger than our closet at home. The room also has a coffee maker, which was nice for first thing in the morning. Some of the reviews mentioned that the room was looking dated and not up to the 4S standards but ours was not. It had a very nice ~50” plasma and the furniture and linens were in new condition. When we were called to be notified that the room was ready, by the time we got up to the room, our bags were already delivered. Nice touch.
The view. It was on the 37th floor, windows ran the entire width of the room, and faced directly north up the strip. Best view I have ever had in Vegas, and I’m usually one of those people that says view doesn’t matter.
Pool & Fitness Center/Spa: This part of the hotel was very important to my wife but we both ended up using it a lot. First, the fitness center amenities are complementary. The biggest deal about this was that I got to use the eucalyptus steam-room before hitting the pool. I never used one of these before but it did wonders on my hangovers.
The pool staff were every bit as attentive as the rest of the hotel. Even though the pool is not as big as the MB or other strip hotels, the pool covers, ice water pitchers, popsicles, frozen fruit, and evian spritzers made up the difference. All of these were free but the normal pool bar and food menu was available. We ended up having breakfast each morning at the pool.
Other things about the hotel: The valet is not free at this property ($18/day) but we knew about this going in. It was very quick and we always had cold bottled water when we retrieved our car.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Prestigia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travelbag, TravelUp, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas