Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$73
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$1,021
Travelocity
US$346
US$306
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$85
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$171
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$67
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$676
US$585
Hotelpower.com
4,487 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carmandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolwave poolstrip view suitepool staffother hotelspeace and quietturn down servicesteam roomsouth end of the stripone bedroom suitepool sidelazy river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 November 2013

About three years ago, my husband and I stayed at the Bellagio,but now, this is my new favorite.
The room was impeccably cleaned, spacious, and everything functioned perfectly. The view looking down the strip from the 39 TH floor was really cool. The decor through out the entire resort is very beautiful. We were treated with a warm hello every time we passed any staff making the atmosphere of our stay even better. I enjoyed visiting the casino at the Mandalay Bay; I enjoyed the lack of a casino at the Four Seasons even more :) The lobby was calm not near as hectic as the larger resorts. I would love to stay again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Wendie R
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

We are honored to be your new favorite hotel in Las Vegas! We understand you have plenty from which to choose so we thank you for selecting Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and our non-gaming environment. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel on your next Las Vegas visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

I was in town for a conference and was lucky enough to be able to book the Four Seasons Las Vegas for four nights. It was the oasis away from casino's, conferences, smoke etc. Four Seasons is, of course, my favorite hotel chain and the Las Vegas location does not disappoint. When we arrived, it was like family waiting to welcome us from our long flight from Boston. Our room was gorgeous, room service delicious, fitness center pristine and the pool was very relaxing as we got to soak up the late October sun. The staff is exceptional. I should mention, the pool staff was top notch and the security personnel more than exceptional. We tried to extend our stay one night but they were already sold out. I booked at mandalay Bay for that one night BUT forgot my IPhone 5 charger in our room. I called security and he checked his logs and even went to the room and asked the current guest, unfortunately it was not found. However, 5 minutes later I heard a knock at my Mandalay Bay room and it was Four Seasons security bringing me an extra charger he found at the concierge desk. Now that is the service Four Seasons is know for...better than most any other hotel brand in the world. Thank you!
While visiting, you must have the afternoon tea. It was delicious! Treat yourself, it is a great experience. I would not recommend any hotel in Las Vegas over Four Seasons!

Room Tip: The Suites are amazing
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank PankeyJM
FSLasVegas, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review and for your complimentary comments. We are so happy our Security team was able to locate your iPhone charger and that you had a wonderful stay overall. We have passed your sentiments along to our management team as a source of inspiration for us all. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

My wife and I were here on a business trip. This hotel is located in some of the top floors of the Mandalay Bay buildings at the south end of the strip right near the airport. Were were in a room facing the strip and very close to the airport (there's about a block or two between us and the airport). You can hear some airplanes, but it's not so loud it distracting. You can also see all the way up the strip, which means you will hear the occasional siren, but again nothing unexpected for the city.

Inside EVERYONE (including housekeeping) we encountered from the staff has been fantastic. Our room was spotless and well equipped. The furnishings are top notch, right down to the pillows. Nothing seemed at all dated or "used up". It's difficult to describe, but there's none of the dust you expect to find in a hotel; it's very, very clean...

The only slight downsides are that it's a long ride up that elevator and the toilet flushes quite loudly.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
3  Thank Todd R

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your Four Seasons visit. We are thrilled to hear that you received such excellent customer service during your time with us. We hope you will select Four Seasons upon your next Las Vegas visit.

Reviewed 5 November 2013

This place remembers me of Four Seasons George V of Paris. Great hide out in Vegas. Clean bright airy rooms, excellent service and good food. With somany great hotels around, Four seasons have maintained their standards and name here. If you value quality this is it. Great place to unwind our west coast trip. Ans vegas itself was an amazing place. Just to look at the humongous themed hotels which you can see in no other city amidst the dessert. Unbelievable.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Elena P
Reviewed 3 November 2013

We ended up spending 6 nights here rather than the three nights we had planned-courtesy of the govt national park shut down and a 20 hour flight delay home. Not a great hardship really! The lack of casino makes the hotel a great oasis of calm and space when compared to the madness outside. Rooms are a good size, no noise and efficiently and unobtrusively serviced. Enjoyed the pool and service- but not too impressed in the verandeh restuarant for breakfast where they were unable to supply a warm poached egg despite several attempts, and the only recompense was to say they wouldn't charge us (when we had an inclusive rate!). I don't expect anything in vegas to be cheap - but I thought the spa was over the top expensive.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple