This five star hotel tops the upper four floors of the Mandalay Bay Hotel. The Four Seasons has it's own entrance- completely separate from the Mandalay Bay entrance. You'll find everything you expect here: great service, beautifully-appointed rooms and suites, fine dining, and upscale boutiques. The pool and pool area are small but more than adequate. We had cocktails and lunch poolside one day, and it was absolutely lovely. There's a secret door inside the Four Seasons that leads to the inside of the Mandalay Bay hotel. It's only accessible with your guest key. It reminded my husband and I of the secret entrance to Batman's cave! The secret door is very convenient if you want to shop at the Mandalay Bay stores, check out their (extremely crowded) wave pool, catch a show, or eat at one of their eateries. One minute you're at the Mandalay Bay, and then- surprise!- you're back inside The Four Seasons!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas