Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
US$189
US$144
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$310
US$264
US$304
US$259
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$166
US$124
  • Pool
Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$208
US$102
US$62
  • Restaurant
Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$139
US$112
Hotels.com
Downtown Grand, an Ascend Collection Hotel(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$59
AscendHotels
4,488 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carmandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolwave poolstrip view suitepool staffother hotelspeace and quietturn down servicesteam roomsouth end of the stripone bedroom suitepool sidelazy river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 31 August 2008

I have stayed in this hotel multiple times. On my recent check in, the hotel informed me that they cancelled my reservation, and that they were full. When I requested both the Hotel General manager, and called american express they did relent, and charge my Amex and give me an upgraded room. However, as Amex had zero record of declining anything, and the hotel didn't have any record of contacting anyone, I'd reccomend anyone with reservations call the hotel the day of arrival and make sure someone didn't screw something up.

Beyond this, this is truly adult fantasy land. Any request that you would make (as long as it's legal) would most likely be acted with pleasure. My wife was talking in the pool, saying that it was unusual to be thirsty standing in a pool of water. Within 3 mins, there was a glass of icewater in her hands. The rooms are a similar layout to the Mandalay bay, but the place is immaculate, the "Magic" icebucket is almost always cold and full. The Spa is small but extremely nice, and the Verandah is on par with just about any restaruant in Las Vegas. (Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner)

Pet Friendly.

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank dsnarl
Reviewed 31 August 2008

Firstly, we also stayed at the Wynn whilst in Vegas, which was fantastic but this Hotel is the best hotel of all time!!!!!! We were on our honeymoon, which my husband and written on his internet booking, so when arriving, they had obviously noted this and congratulated us. Therewas such an air of calm at reception, I couldn't quite believe we were in Vegas! We had been automatically upgraded which was nice as we hadn't asked and then our room was just beautiful. We were so happy. A cake had been left for us (Happy Honeymoon) and a handwritten card congratulating us, which was very sweet.
Bathroom was immacuately clean, luxury L'Occataine toiletries......nice touch!, Gorgeous, powerful shower, big bath, the expected fluffy towels and robes.
Brilliant wardrobe space.
Nice mini bar and a coffee making machine which would not normally interest us but as we were Jet Lag Disasters my husband thoroughly enjoyed is freshly brewed coffee for a caffeine fix. Again, mini bars don't normally interest us or affect our reviews but it was very good value. So, if you did fancy a treat whilst getting ready to go out, I would just help yourself, it won't break the bank.
Turndown service, just makes you feel warm inside anyway when fluffy slippers are left by your bed and the laundry package to see if you would like anything cleaning, pressing or ironing for the following day. Your ice bucket would also be filled.
The Verrandah Restaurant............Oh my goodness!!! This place was to die for!! Nicest breakfasts ever, total calm surroundings, lovely gentile service, the Juice of the Day were always fresh, fruity and did wake up the taste buds!! The first morning of our honeymoon, I just couldn't stop smiling, somebody (well, my husband) had transported us this Eutopia! Romantic, Serene and just fantastic.
AS others have commented, the pool side service was totally unreal and didn't mean loads of tipping. We were left pretty speechless as we were chaperoned to our sunbeds, the towels were put on for us, two jugs of iced water then appeared. It didn't stop there...Evian Water was then sprayed on your face throughout the day, sombody offered to clean your sunglasses, fresh orange slices, cucumber, cold flannels (it was soooooo ho,so they were greatt!), endless supply of towels by the pool so you didnt have to dampen the ones on your bed. We were really fussed over and it was always with a smile. Poolside lunches were tasty, (which we did tip for as it's a specific service for you). We never had to ask for our water jugs to be topped up because hey were done automatically. The best!!! There were only around 50 people bathing and it was so peaceful unlike the madness at the 3 big pools, wave machine fest at te Mandalay Bay next door (which you couldn't hear but could well imagine)
We did not eat here in the evening as we tried a few places in Mandalay Bay which were nice too.
We didn't try the spa but the treatments did look rather amazing,
Concierge were great when booking a hire car and concert tickets. Nothing was too much trouble.
We loved this hotel, the location isn't brilliant if you wanted to be in the middle of the Las Vegas Bling a Ling but we didn't mind as we walked back from strip each night into what was heavenly quiet.
I can't imagine anybody not liking this hotel
We were sad to leave for our road trip to Zion and Bryce but had to see some major attractions before getting too settled into that rather plush lifestyle!!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
5  Thank DMSLeicestershire
Reviewed 29 August 2008

Simply the best Hotel in Vegas, They give you the service you expect from a 5 Star resort, unlike many others where they could not care less. From the moment we arrived to the moment we left we could not find fault with anything.
The Pool is top notch. - We will be back

• Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed 26 August 2008

Our stay at the Four Seasons was fantastic and thought that it was a true oasis and would love to visit again someday. The service and attention to detail around the pool and conceirge was wonderful and also the bed was the best bed I have ever slept in . We visited other hotels in Vegas during our stay Belligio, Wynn , Ceasars Palace etc etc and every time we returned to the Four Seasons we breathed a sigh of relief saying that we had made the right decision with the choice of this wonderful hotel.......gives you the best of both worlds whilst in Vegas Both our two children loved this hotel and a great hotel choice for children whilst in Vegas, but not over run with children.

Stayed: August 2008
Reviewed 26 August 2008

loved the four seasons! sanity in the mad world that is vegas!!

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)