Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$204
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$214
  • Restaurant
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$113
  • Restaurant
ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$225
US$181
US$198
US$153
  • Pool
Vdara Hotel & Spa(Las Vegas)
US$188
US$144
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$236
US$192
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$154
US$112
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
4,531 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carmandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolwave poolstrip view suitepool staffother hotelspeace and quietturn down servicesteam roomsouth end of the stripone bedroom suitepool sidelazy river
Reviewed 25 March 2014

When I arrived, very sick with a stomach virus, Brent the bell captain immediately took care of me--let me sit down, brought me ginger ale, checked me in, arranged with Lawrence the concierge to contact a doctor, and took me to my room in a wheelchair. I am truly grateful for the kind attention and follow-up I received from Brent, Lawrence, and the front desk staff. There's nothing worse than traveling alone and being ill, and I can't thank the Four Seasons staff enough for all they did to help ensure my stay was as pleasant as it could be under the circumstances.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Stephanie C
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your recent visit with us. We are very glad that Brent, Lawrence and our Front Desk staff were able to assist and ensure you were well taken care of in your time of need. We will pass your compliments on to them so they know their efforts did not go unnoticed. We hope that you felt better while you were here to enjoy at least part of your trip and that we'll have future opportunities to welcome you back.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

If you prefer to stay NEAR the action, but not IN the action, this is a great choice. The hotel has all the elegance you would expect from a Four Seasons without the noise and crowd of the casino. The front desk staff was welcoming and professional, the rooms are clean and very well appointed. My room was on the top (39th) floor and offered great views of the mountains. I have stayed "on the strip" many times...this was my first stay on the other side of the expressway and it was much more relaxing, quiet, and better sleep. There are two nice restaurants here, you can even eat outside on the patio. If you want more variety, everything is a short taxi ride away. The patio is a great place to have morning breakfast or evening drinks. Did not get to check out the pools, but they looked great. I was here on business, attending a convention at Mandalay Bay which I could easily walk inside to as they are connected. I will bring my wife back for a nice weekend later this year. For me, it is much better than staying on the strip. I found the rates to be lower and the resort fees to be lower as well. Great choice!

Room Tip: Top floor (39th) is quiet and has great views
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank eatbread
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent visit. We are pleased to hear you had a wonderful visit and enjoyed our newly restyled guest rooms, the mountain views and patio dining at our Verandah restaurant. We look forward to welcoming you back with your wife on your next visit and hope you'll be able to enjoy our pool next time.

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We wound up needing to book a spot for the family on a Friday night in Vegas. The Four Seasons had rooms and billed itself as being family/kid friendly with a nice pool, no gambling and a smoke free lobby.

Check in was great -- kids got snacks, which was much needed and well appreciated. The room is fabulous - as you would expect at the Four Seasons.

The only real problem are the pool hours. We checked in at around 6 or 7 and I asked the gent who handled our check in how to get to the pool - he obliged and showed us where it was at.

What he (nor the website) mentioned is that the pool closed at 5. It's open 9 to 5.

That's a killer when you're traveling with kids. Especially when you've told them how great the pool is going to be.

A great hotel, sure. Family friendly? Sorta.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank justalittlecrazykc

Thank you for your review. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our newly restyled guest rooms and smoke free lobby. We're sorry that you found the pool hours to be inconvenient. Per our website, the pool hours are currently 9 am to 5 pm and the hours do extend as the summer season approaches. We hope you and your family will be able to enjoy the pool on your next visit.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

If you find yourself in Las Vegas, this is the place to stay! When you enter the property, you don't have to deal with the smoke and gaming areas, but need only find the elevator to make a quick trip up to the higher levels of the Mandalay Bay property to your room. We had a strip view regular room which was very nice. I Initially requested a suite, which was unavailable, but was quite pleased with the regular room size and view. The staff was excellent, the workout room great, and the food and bar very good. The pool was fine, although there were no umbrellas available for shading. Access to Mandalay Bay though the secret door was great, but always good to get back out of the crowds and back into the more serene Four Seasons. Room service food was fair, but the service was excellent. The concierge was excellent, although it would have been nice if they could have printed our show tickets for us or have them delivered to our room instead of going to Mandalay Bay and standing in line for 30 minutes to get tickets printed. Overall, a great experience, in that the Four Seasons takes the "rough edge" off of the experience that is Las Vegas!

Room Tip: Strip view king room worked quite well.....wanted a suite initially, but the regular king room was great! No need to upgrade unless you really need the extra square footage.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark M
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a detailed review of your recent stay. We appreciate your comments and are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We wanted to let you know that our concierge can pick up show tickets for a fee and that we hope you will consider using this service next time. We are glad you had a great experience otherwise and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 17 March 2014

I've stayed in every top property on The Strip and was curious to see what The Four Seasons was about. It was fabulous. Attached to Mandalay Bay, it's at the far end so not massively convenient to walking in and out of Caesars, Bellagio, Mirage, etc. but not dissimilar to The Wynn at the opposite end. From the private entrance to the first class staff and beautiful rooms, it is pure Four Seasons, Vegas style. I was with my wife and we loved the spa, the restaurant, and wandered into Mandalay Bay for some gambling. I would highly recommend this property and look forward to returning.

• Stayed: February 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your recent visit. With all of the options available on The Strip, we are delighted that you chose us and that you and your wife had a fabulous stay, enjoying our new rooms, spa, restaurants and convenient access to Mandalay Bay. We look forward to future opportunities to welcome you both back.