“Calm stay in Las Vegas”

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 16 May 2014

It was just an overnight visit, but after driving down the strip, it was a welcome visit. No slots. My bed was turned down that night and my next day clothing was folded. Everything was set out on a facecloth in the bathroom. My luggage was waiting downstairs for my trip to the airport the next morning.
My breakfast of Eggs Benedict was served on polenta which was a nice change.

Room Tip: I was facing the airport but the noise was only a hum.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review following your recent visit and are delighted to hear you enjoyed your time, albeit short, with us. Thank you for your kind comments and we especially love that you enjoyed the Eggs Benedict with polenta. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (4,308)

Reviewed 15 May 2014

I'm not a big fan of glitz, so Las Vegas isn't my favorite destination. However, I'm a visitor a few times a year on business. The Four Seasons is a great compromise (in a very good way). I can accomplish what I need to get done and then retreat to the calm and quiet of the Four Seasons. The hotel is consistently good!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank SteveDC20005

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you choosing us as your place to stay several times a year. We look forward to future opportunities to welcome you back.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Incredible hotel...I would return in a heart beat! Rooms were amazing, location was great! Our group stayed for 4 nights. I wish we could have extended our stay by another week! Book this hotel...you won't regret it!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Thank you for your enthusiastic review! We are thrilled that you had such an amazing stay and hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

In stark contrast to The Strip, this hotel transports you to a cool, calm tranquility that was absolute heaven after any trip along the packed streets of the full-on, in-your-face, assault on your senses that is Vegas. When you've had enough, the doors open and you feel relaxed again! Great views from our room, as it is at the end of the Strip.

• Stayed: April 2014
2  Thank Staycation_Converts
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2014

Thank you for your review. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us, particularly the tranquility and serenity of our hotel. We hope to have future opportunities to welcome you back.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Stayed at 4 seasons Las Vegas for first time after over twenty visits to the Strip. Hotel is beautiful and quiet escape from the surrounding hotels but would be nice to have been closer to more retail. Pool scene was nice and lunch options were delicious with huge portions (each entree can easily be split). Turndown service was nothing special but spa was very nice and well maintained. Complimentary apples and water throughout hotel were nice touches and never a line for taxis. Recommend seeing Britney Spears show. Mandalay Bay pool scene was not very desirable and looking a little worn down. Overall, recommend stay at Four Seasons especially if you want to be part of the fun but essay the craziness at the same time.

• Stayed: May 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write a detailed review following your first visit with us and are happy you enjoyed your time with us, especially at our pool and spa. We appreciate your feedback and hope to have future opportunities to welcome you back.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

Beautiful room and always my favorite place to stay in LV. Was there for a business meeting and added a day on to each end. My son his wife and baby stayed across the room and since we had asked for a crib, they provided a really nice one...equal to their guest beds...with a nice little swag bag for the baby, and a sealed diaper waste container. Ate in two restaurants (Charley "something" and the one next door which was a little less formal). Both were excellent. This is the upper floors of Mandalay Bay and they had a nice shopping/restaurant area. My granddaughter and I enjoyed "Noodles" while my son/wife enjoyed the Michael Jackson show...little Janie was all the entertainment I needed! While I've stay in nearly all the better places along the strip 4SLV is certainly the one I like best. Really a good value when you consider the service. Housekeepers keep this place super clean and attractive. Excellent checkin/out procedures.

Room Tip: They have views of the pool, the strip to the west, and LV to the north. Depending on what is going...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thank you for such a delightful review. We are happy to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us as well as the amenities at the adjacent Mandalay Bay Resort. We are especially pleased that you enjoyed Charlie Palmer Steak and Verandah and look forward to welcoming you all back again soon.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Four Seasons Sunday, May 4th and Monday, May 5th. From the moment we entered our room on the 38th floor, poolside we heard loud music. It was obviously coming from the pool area outside our window but it was middle of the afternoon and we thought the music would be shut off at a reasonable hour. You are in Vegas and have to accept a certain amount of partying. At 2:15 a.m. after tossing and turning all night, not being able to sleep because of the loud music and very heavy base I got out of bed to call the front desk. I said "what time will the loud music be shut off?" The front desk said "it will not be shut off tonight". WHAT! They said the music was coming from a seasonal event at the Mandalay Bay Pool. They then said they would bring me some ear plugs. Really, ear plugs, how insulting. They then offered to bring me a fan for "white noise" to drowned out the sound of the loud music. I must be dreaming right, nope! Paying for a suite at the Four Seasons and need earplugs and a fan to drowned out noise. Hummmm......They said the Mandalay Bay began this seasonal event which lasts all summer and is a night club by the pool, last summer. they said they had the decibel levels down to an acceptable level last summer but have not yet worked that out for this summer. Really?? If you know this happened last summer and had it worked out then why didn't you make sure the decibel levels were at an acceptable level so that people can sleep right away when it began this summer. I would expect better from a Four Seasons. I have stayed at this hotel many times in the past and was always please with everything. This is a great hotel as long as you make sure you are not put in a room on the "pool side" of the hotel. I am not sure how long the "Club Pool Event" lasts at Mandalay Bay but I would ask if it's going on and if it is consider staying somewhere else unless they can guarantee you a room on the opposite side of the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms away from the pool are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
11  Thank Cinzia Z
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2014

We appreciate that you have shared your comments regarding your stay. We are extremely sorry for the inconveniences and disappointment you experience on this return stay. The special event at the adjacent Mandalay Bay Resort Daylight Beach and Nightclub will be operating through the entire summer. We are very sorry that our offering of earplugs and a white noise machine insulted you, as that was not our intention.

Again, thank you. Your comments will help us set the right expectation for future guests.