Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
US$541
US$452
Agoda.com
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$73
  • Restaurant
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$1,021
US$203
US$346
US$306
  • Restaurant
New York - New York Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$127
US$85
  • Restaurant
Paris Las Vegas(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$245
US$172
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$67
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$676
US$487
getaroom.com
4,487 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carmandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolwave poolstrip view suitepool staffother hotelspeace and quietturn down servicesteam roomsouth end of the stripone bedroom suitepool sidelazy river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Probably the most wonderful hotel in Las Vegas - everything is nothing short of perfect especially the rooms and food.
The views from the hotel are great with the hotel having a great location for shopping and sightseeing....

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank MAA8942
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Thank you for your kind review of our property. We are very happy that you enjoyed our newly restyled guest rooms, food and views and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

I spent 3 nights at the Four Seasons for a conference, and was satisfied with nearly every aspect of my stay. I was in a king room that unfortunately overlooked both the airport and the pool. Soundproofing on the windows is not great, as I could hear airplanes taking off and landing at all hours of the night and also got serenaded by a 70's disco band entertaining conventioneers late into the evening before my 7:00 am flight. I did not experience the same issue when I stayed at the property for a meeting back in September, so this might be an issue that only impacts the west wing of the hotel (rooms starting in the 200's). If you like quiet I would recommend asking for a room that does not face the Mandalay pool, especially if you will be staying on a weekend.

Away from the noise issue everything else about my stay was great. I did have a long break that allowed me to spend an afternoon at the pool, and love the pitcher of water and frozen treats that are brought around every hour. I also found service at the pool exemplary, with prompt and friendly service. The front desk staff always cheerful and willing to help, and the housekeeping staff was great about removing most of the down bedding from my room as I am a warm sleeper. I rarely heard anyone in the hallway or above me, which was a welcome change from most properties in Vegas.

Overall it was a good stay, and for people looking to escape the smoke and bustle of a casino I would recommend the property. Just avoid the rooms overlooking the airport and pool if you are a light sleeper!

Room Tip: Avoid the west wing if you are a light sleeper.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Jenz99

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you feedback and would like to apologize for the inconveniences you experienced from the noise disturbances during your stay. We are glad you got the chance to use our pool and have a wonderful experience there. We hope you'll be back for a return visit soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

This was my third stay at the Four seasons and being memorial weekend prices were very high so I downgraded from my usual strip view studio to a strip view room. Although it lacked the wow factor of the studio it was still a great room with a good view. It was quiet and well equipped as per usual with a good coffee maker and connectivity panel for the TV. The bed is the most comfortable in vegas in my opinion. Service at the pool was exceptional as ever with them setting up beds for you, advising on the best place to sit for prolonged sun or shade for your preference. Frozen berries and iced water were supplied along with a very friendly team of poolo attendants.

A couple of things could have been improved for the perfect experience - on arrival there was no one to help with my luggage which after 21 hours of travelling solo I could have done with. To be fair it was a very busy weekend and they had a couple of staff but they were busy valet parking. The other issue which I also experienced on my last visit is the service at Verandah for breakfast. As per my last visit it was very slow considering I went early and there were only a couple of tables occupied besides mine. It took at least 10 minutes for someone to take a drink order, then they forgot what is was and came back to check after another 5 minutes and I didn't actually get any food for about 30 minutes after setting down However the setting is a lovely place for breakfast and the food was good but the service really lets down a hotel of this standard.

I will certainly be staying again on my next visit to Las Vegas.

Room Tip: Pay extra for a strip view as they tend to be quieter as well.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Thank you for visiting our hotel again and for taking the time to post a review. We appreciate your feedback and we are glad that you enjoyed your stay, however, we are very sorry for the slow breakfast service you experienced and that this happened the last time you stayed with us too. We have shared your comments with our Director of Food and Beverage to address with the team and hope that we will have future opportunities to welcome you back.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

I had a one day seminar at the Tropicana, which we turned into a long weekend getaway. Vegas was packed for the Cinco de Mayo weekend with the huge requisite fight scheduled at the MGM, so we decided to book here, knowing from a prior stay long ago (before TripAdvisor existed) that the Four Seasons would be a welcome respite from the amped-up Vegas madness and crowds. How interesting that the 2 top-rated Vegas hotels on TripAdvisor, the Mandarin Oriental and the Four Seasons, are both non-gaming.

The Four Seasons is part the the huge Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino complex, which includes the Mandalaly Bay hotel, THEhotel, and (soon) the Delano, which I think will be part of THEhotel. A casino, massive convention centre, HUGE pool area (with 2 beach clubs, casino, wave pool, lazy river and more), showroom (now featuring Cirque du Soleil's "Michael Jackson ONE"), small shopping mall (Mandalay Place) which connects with the Luxor, the Shark Reef Aquarium, several nightclubs (including House of Blues) and countless restaurants are all part of the complex.

The Four Seasons occupies floors 35-39 of the Mandalay Bay Hotel. Above is one floor of the Mandalay and 2 floors of the House of Blues Foundation Room restaurant/lounge/club. These floors are labeled 60-62 in the elevator. The hotel's main entrance is one level below that of Mandalay Bay. On this level are the reception area and concierge desk, PRESS, an indoor/outdoor space serving a variety of food and drinks depending on the time of day, the hotel's 2 restaurants (the indoor/outdoor Verandah and Charlie Palmer Steak), and the Spa and Fitness Centre. Pool access is also from this level. Four Seasons has its own private pool with hot tubs and dining area, but hotels guests also have access to the much larger and frenetic Mandalay pool/beach area.

The hotel's second level houses meeting and ballrooms, with a walkway into the Mandalay Bay lobby area. You can access your room from this level via a key-access-only door into a small elevator lobby. This is the main level of Mandalay, with its casino, restaurants, clubs, etc.

The Four Seasons has overnight valet parking for roughly twenty bucks. I think pretty much every Strip hotel has a free parking structure, provided you are willing to walk the five miles between it and the hotel. Such is the case at Mandalay, where all the hotels share one HUGE parking garage. We chose to park here, and the shlep to the Four Seasons took about 10 minutes.

Check-in was quick, professional and courteous. We were initially given a pool-view room as requested, but were given the option to upgrade to a Strip-view one bedroom suite for what we thought was a reasonable additional cost. The caveat was that the bathroom was handicapped-accessible with a shower only. The suite was large and lovely, with a separate living room and bedroom, bathroom and powder room, several closet, grand minibar, 2 big screen HD TV's with DVD players available on request. The Strip view was decent given that you are in the southernmost hotel on the Strip, but the view was darkened by the window tinting, which is a gold colour from the exterior. The view was further darkened by the metal scrim which was being put up just as we entered the suite; the scrim from the exterior was advertising the Cirque's Michael Jackson show. We fortunately snapped a few photos before the workmen, who were dangling in just seat harnesses, completed their work. Photos taken after the scrim was up invariably showed the small metal holes of the mesh. We were on floor 38, which seemed to be the lowest floor of the scrim. Also, I don't think the scrim extended to the far reaches of the corridor (our suite was fairly close to the centre of the building). The window by the elevators, by the way, offers a great view of the pool complex.

The suite was relatively quiet. The hallway didn't seem to have a lot of traffic, and thankfully few kids. One night there was some loud music from the Foundation Room, but it didn't last too long or late. Apparently, pool-view rooms get noise from the pool clubs, which are open until 3am some nights. Niggles: there was no guest directory in the room, only a room service menu. Thus, such vital information as restaurant hours, spa and fitness centre hours, the existence and locations of ice machines, etc. were unbeknownst to me without contacting someone by phone. Also, turndown service did not include bottled water, although I noticed water on the housekeepers cart on several occasions. We were offered water upon request one night when we saw the housekeeper in the hall.

Our package included breakfast, either in-room or at the Verandah. We did room service the morning of my seminar because I had to leave very early. I did not much care for the vegetable hash I ordered, and eating breakfast when it's still dark outside was a bit depressing. The Verandah offers a wonderful breakfast buffet on weekends, which we did both Sat. and Sun. Sunday is MUCH busier. There is indoor and outdoor seating. The offerings were abundant and similar both days, except Sun. there was an omelet station, whereas on Sat., the omelets were made to order in the kitchen. Everyday, there is a juice blend of the day. There was a doughnut station where doughnuts were fried and glazed and adorned to order. There is a Bloody Mary bar. Individual servings of hash and huevos rancheros were served in cute little cast-iron skillets. We gorged ourselves, a familiar happening at any Vegas buffet. The waitress on Sat. kind of disappeared a lot, but the busboys and everyone else was great. On Sun. things were still being set up well after opening time. On Mon., there was no buffet, so we sat outside and ordered a la carte. This was a much more peaceful breakfast. We wanted to try PRESS's version of the famous cronut, here called the "New York Doughnut", but alas, they weren't available this day.

As stated before, there are many many dining options within the Mandalay complex. Most are on the upscale side. More downscale options (ie, fast food) are available in the 2 closest hotels, the Luxor and Excalibur, which are also more downscale. These hotels can be accessed by tram or by walking. Remember in Vegas, nothing is as close as it seems--you will probably walk further and longer than you anticipated. Also, across the street from Mandalay is a mini-mall with a Panda Express, Subway, McDonald's and a liquor store--we did Panda take-out on Sun. night so we could watch "Game of Thrones" without disturbance.

We did not try the Spa. The Spa menu in the room looked rather pricey, and it seems that the Spa is smaller than the spa at the Mandarin Oriental, which I have tried and adored. I did not know the fitness centre existed until I saw it through the window on the way to the pool.

Overall a great stay with great service, consistent with the Four Seasons brand. This would be my hotel of choice for the southern Strip. For a central Strip stay, I still like the Mandarin.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
7  Thank pillowsofwanderlust

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review regarding your recent visit. We are glad that you had a great stay, enjoyed our Verandah weekend breakfast buffet and experienced great service. We appreciate your feedback regarding the scrim and apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with that as well as your disappointment with the vegetable hash from In Room Dining. We hope to have future opportunities to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

We are return visitors at the Four seasons, Vegas and sometime are disappointed with the return choice. NOT HERE! We enjoyed the non casino slower pace and lack of smoke and noise was what we got. The casino style fits some, not me though. We sat at the pool at least a couple of hours each day and it was crowded on the holiday weekend but not at all on the other days. We saw and heard the noise from the Mandalay ( party) pools and could have used them, but again chose the classic non hectic of the Four Seasons. The room was very large, comfortable and very clean. We ate lunches at the bistro style restaurant and had a couple of Happy Hours there also.All in all I would only stay at the Four Seasons or maybe the Mandarine up the road for the experience. If you want casino, a hidden back door enters you into the Mandalay Casino. So there, the best of both worlds. I am now planning a return visit to the Four Season later this year.

Room Tip: any room is great. If you have not seen the strip and want to pay a bit more , go ahead, but all rooms are great to stay and sleep in
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and are happy that you enjoyed your return stay in our newly restyled guest rooms, lunch and happy hour at our Verandah restaurant, as well as convenient access to Mandalay Bay Resort's amenities and facilities. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future and thank you for your loyalty to Four Seasons.