Stayed here for a few days before heading off to Yosemite National Park. We liked that it was the upper floors of the Mandalay Bay Hotel, which allowed us to use their swimming facilities. The Four Seasons also had a separate entrance that bypassed the casino barrage that most of the larger hotels engage you in.
The Good: Service was excellent....period. We sat and ate poolside during the day, this to me was the highlight of this leg of our vacation. We usually got up early and our family used the Mandalay wavepool and other pool facilities until it became crowded, we then escaped to much less crowded Four Seasons pool.
The Bad (not really): More annoying than bad, we charged a lot of services to our room from the Mandalay resort and had a lot friction from this action. We even checked before hand with Mandalay food manager that this was ok and was assured it was. I would like this process to be smoother but there seems to be a little too much separation from these two facilities.
Overall, I would highly recommend this hotel as a place to stay in Vegas.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Travelbag, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, TravelUp and Southall Travel so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas