I should start off by saying that we frequent the 4 season hotel chains throughout the world...we have always been very impressed with their service, amenities, and ability to always anticipate your wants.
But, Vegas seems to be another animal apparently. We have stayed here about 4 times, each one about 5 days each stay. Things have only gotten worse year after year. The concierge had botched simple things like getting flowers delivered to the room more than 2 times. And is unable to get a local restaurant in THE SAME HOTEL to delver food.
And although their beds are always comfy and staff friendly, they obviously don't know what a suite is. We upgraded to a PAID strip view suite and the room has neither a strip view nor is a suite.... I have attached a picture from the room for you to see of yourself... You tell me where you see the strip? What kind of suite does not have a double sink nor a couch to sit on. Lastly, why does one have to pay for an upgrade f they are a frequent guest?
In all, this hotel may be called a 4 Seasons but I assure you this property can not hold a candle to any of the other 4 seasons that holds its name.In short, definitely we'll positioned hotel, but don't rely on the rooms or concierge go do anything to make your Vegas stay memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Priceline, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas