Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel Galaxy(Las Vegas)
View Hotel
Desert Rose Resort(Las Vegas)
4,487 results
All reviewsmandalay bayveranda restauranthouse carmandalay poolseparate entranceprivate poolwave poolstrip view suitepool staffother hotelspeace and quietturn down servicesteam roomsouth end of the stripone bedroom suitepool sidelazy river
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 August 2014

We had lunch around the pool here and it was amazing. The food was fresh, delicious and beautifully prepared. Services was exceptional too. The grounds and pool were just perfect too! Can't wait to go back!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank vwills
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Beautiful, huge suite.
We were 5 in a one bedroom suite: kingsize bed in the bedroom and a sofa bed (queen size?) in the livingroom, 1 1/2 baths. Given that it was advertised as a 5 person room, I do think that an extra bed could have been provided. There was certainly space for it and the sofa bed was a little small for 3 tween and teen children. Bathrobes for everyone, including appropriate sizes for the children. TV in the bathroom mirror.
We had opted for a strip view and it was just a tad bit disappointing: it's a lateral view so some ugly freeway and other stuff dominate if you look straight out the window.
Check in was efficient, no lines, no crowd. However, the sofa bed wasn't made so that was done while we were entering the room.
Nice calm pool area with waiters serving ice water and possibility of ordering nice, quite reasonably priced snacks/food. Access to all the exciting Mandalay bay pools.
Breakfast was pricey, but good, though I was also a little disappointed when the continental breakfast I had ordered arrived: according to the menu, there should have been a muffin, and I love muffins. I was served some other kind of pastry and thought it was a fancy interpretation of a muffin (the croissant wasn't really what the French would call a croissant either) but when I walked out of the breakfast room, I spotted a selection of REAL, nice looking muffins in the buffet. I want my muffin!
The hotel is a little bit off, as it is in the far end of the strip, but there is a tram that swiftly takes you to Excalibur. It could also be seen as an advantage not to be in the middle of all the craziness. It always felt nice to return to to the serene marble lobby, with no casino, no smoking.
Overall, it is a lovely hotel.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Argella_13
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review following your recent stay. We are glad to hear you enjoyed our pool and convenient access to Mandalay Bay's pool and amenities. We do apologize for your disappointment in the view from your suite and that the muffin was missing on your continental breakfast. Regarding your comment of not having enough beds in the suite for two adults and three children, we would like to let you know, for future reference, that a rollaway bed can be requested. We hope to have future opportunities to welcome you and your family back and we appreciate your comments.

Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

This is our third time here at FS in 4 years and it hasn't lost any service. It is a calm quiet hotel within Mandalay Bay with a hidden entrance near Mandalay's lobby area. Our room was facing the airport which is a benefit for the kids. The room size this time seemed a bit smaller than we remembered but not an issue. There did seem to be some upkeep of the rooms they may be behind on. Just some small scratches and plumbing issues( funny sounds when water drained).
We ate the breakfast Buffett and it is still one of our favorites. Not as much of a selection as a casino Buffett but we thought the quality is much better. Didn't try the Bloody Mary bar but there was a lot of options for someone who likes it. The other morning we ordered room service and they arrived with hot food about 2 min earlier than they said they would arrive which made our daughters happy.
Pool is private for FS guest but we can use Mandalay's pools. Pool staff helpful and sets towels for you with ice water. Sunblock is available if anyone forgets to pack it. Floatation inner tubes were available but maybe some families took them bec on our third day the selection was down to one. Although Sat and Sun were busy there seemed to be enough pool chairs to go around. The staff does a good job making chairs available when people leave. Although I wish people would simply fold the towels so the staff doesn't have to wonder if you left and it's just plain courteous when it gets busy.
We had dinner at Verandah one night. Our server was good but we wouldn't say great. He did standard but we expected exceptional especially in a city with such concentrated high quality restaurant options. There were two minor incidents that aren't bad and maybe it's just me but I will let you know my experience and you can decide. Our server spoke to the wait staff in Spanish in front of us (we aren't Spanish speaking) and the wait staff spoke to his friends in Spanish having fun but this wasn't near our table. We had an early table and it wasn't busy and I have no issue with people enjoying themselves but I just feel it should be in a language everyone within earshot understands.
One afternoon our room key didn't work and of course this only happens at "other" hotels. We weren't happy. I walked over to the hallway phone and called front desk and told them my problem. They said someone will be up right away. What was exceptional was there happened to be security around the corner and they heard my conversation. They simply came to me and helped me with my door without anyone telling them to. The problem was my wife hung the newspaper bag on the inside door handle preventing the key to work. Just FYI don't do this.
We've stayed at Aria a few times this year but we decided to change that to FS more often.

Stayed: August 2014
FSPRAssistant, General Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2014

It's always a pleasure to hear from our repeat guests and we appreciate you writing a review following your recent visit. We're glad you and your family enjoyed the calm and quiet of our hotel, in-room dining and our Veranda weekend breakfast buffet, as well as our pool and convenient access to Mandalay Bay Resorts pools, beach and wave pool. We would like to apologize for the small scratches and plumbing noises you experienced and we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. We hope to welcome you all back again soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

Just stayed at the Four Seasons for one night and was very disappointed with finding mold in the shower. You would expect nothing like this at this type of hotel. Contacted management and haven't heard anything back.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank Edward C
FSPRAssistant, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 2 September 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review. We sincerely apologize for the mold you found in your guest room. Per our direct message, our Front Desk Manager would welcome the opportunity to speak with you and he has left you a voicemail message. He hopes to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 26 August 2014

This was a great decision. We had previously fancied giving it a try but had always settled for more of a central location. However, the superb service was so good that we were delighted with our choice.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David G

We're pleased to hear you gave us a try and had a fabulous stay, experiencing wonderful service. We hope you will be back again soon for a return visit.