My wife and I stayed here for a couple nights to celebrate our anniversary. This was our 6th or 7th time staying here over the last 10 years. The Four Seasons Las Vegas continues to impress. Fantastic service you come to expect with this company. We had a spectacular view in the "Premier Strip View Suite" category.....definitely worth popping for the view....straight down the strip on the 39th floor. At night it is nothing short of mesmerizing. Staying here affords you easy access to all the great dining and casino at Mandalay, and yet allows you to escape the insanity. Breakfast at the Verandah is outstanding. Dinner at Mix (atop The Hotel at Mandalay) is not to be missed......I highly recommend opting for the Chef's Tasting menu with wine pairing.....$155 but worth every penny.
The weather this trip did not allow for any pool time, but make no mistake....this hotel's pool and staff cannot be beat, so if it's warm...don't hesitate to spend your day there. Ask for Zlada to be your server and you will not be sorry.
We have stayed at many other hotels in Vegas over the last 20 years, but over the last 5 or 6, have stayed nowhere else but here......there simply is no reason to. If you want to be treated like royalty, and have a beautiful, smoke free sanctuary to return to after a crazy day/night out in Vegas.....this is the ONLY place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Southall Travel, Travel Republic (UK), DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas