“So nice”

Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Ranked #1 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 6 May 2010

Stayed here for 3 nights- had the third night free from a promo on their website and it was the best value of any of the five star hotels. I would definately stay here again on all future Las Vegas visits.
Check in was very nice. offered a bottled water and apples. Quick delivery of our bags to the room. Room was quite large with two beds and chair and desk. Bathroom had separate soaking tub, but only one sink. Typical FS bathroom.
Had a refrigerator that had space for my own waters. also a free coffee maker was nice.
The spa was small but very private and quiet. the workout facilities and spa faciltities were free for all guests and well worth it- the workout room has many cardio machines and a well equipped weight area with machien and free weights. all with headsets and water and towels.
The pool area was so nice. They set up your chairs for you with towels and water picther and glasses. the food was prompt and well worth the money. ordered off the kids menu due to large portions. decent pour size of the wines. Pool was heated and the two smaller jacuzzis were nice. quiet even though next to the mandalay beach, which is free to all FS guests as well and worth at least one visit, though so loud and busy.
did not eat at Chrles Palmer, but looked very nice.
Best part was that the noise and hustle of the mandalay bay was just a doorway away from the FS. starbucks and other cheaper paces ot eat available. LOVED Stripsteak and RM seafood at mandalay place was SOOOO GREAT! best veggie pasta I have ever had and the sushi was better than NOBU. Border grill was just ok. good margaritas.
Hope this helps and enjoy. only downside is that it is not walking distance ot other larger resorts, like the Wynn or Bellagio, but you can take the tram to Excalibur that is helpful.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with friends
4  Thank nickied

Reviewed 1 May 2010

Excellent stay as alway. Stayed here three times now - first class stay every time. Service is second to none. Very welcoming, courteous, efficient staff. Divine dining experience. And of course a great night life - what more could you ask for!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank ukconqueror
Reviewed 30 April 2010

Just returned from this wonderful hidden gem in Las Vegas, where the service was exceptional from everyone we came in contact with. The food was perfect in taste and a culinary experience with every meal. No detail was left out.We were on the 39 th floor with a postcard picture of Las Vegas Blvd. The bed was extemely comfortable. My only down side was the phone system in the room needs updating, and there was only one sink in the bathroom .Otherwise an absolutely perfect experience Jan D Newport Coast,CA

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank dooleymom
Reviewed 30 April 2010

What a great experience !

The Four Seasons really took care of us.
It was my 50th Birthday and my wife and I celebrated in style at the Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas.

We were so happy to get a complimentary upgrade and loved our room.

The concierge took good care of us when asked for help setting up my Birthday dinner . He recommended a variety of choices at the Forum - Joe's Seafood, Prime Steak & Stone Crab - had no wait and a great dinner. The Car was available and the driver was pleasant though he took us to the opposite side of the Forum than our restaurant.

The pool was very comfortable and relaxing. We were set up with a pitcher of water , towels and given evian sprays.

Food at the pool is fantastic. A gift of frozen grapes for my birthday was received from the pool server and that was a very nice touch !

The room was perfect , clean and spectacular.

Ate at Rick Moonen's RM Seafood - Mandalay Bay - Upstairs - This was a 5 course dinner I will never forget !
]
I will be back for sure to both the Four Seasons and the RM Seafood for more of the best service and value that I have seen for a long time.

2  Thank otjedi
Reviewed 27 April 2010

My thanks and congratulations to the staff and management of The Four Seasons, Las Vegas. I have stayed in hotels all over the world, luxury and otherwise, on business and for pleasure. This is the best run hotel with THE most pleasant, courteous and efficient staff I have ever encountered.

The hotel is luxurious, peaceful and tranquil. The latter two attributes being no mean feat in this fast, mad, crazy city. It was wonderful to be able to climb above the Mandalay Bay, out of the noise, hustle, bustle and congestion walk through the doors of The Four Seasons and feel the quiet and restfulness roll over us.

My parents celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary during our stay. Mum and dad would like me to publicly pass on a huge thank you for all of the "treats" organised for them by the team at The Four Seasons. An especially huge thank you to Manager Rajiv Malhotra...this gentleman is a true star of the hospitality industry.

As an aside - go see "O" at the Bellaggio. Cirque du Soleil at it's finest.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
2  Thank ACERYork
Reviewed 24 April 2010

Having read such amazing reviews I was expecting a lot, but ended up dissapointed mainly because I did not feel we received the service and attention other reviewers had talked about.
When we arrived the doorman asked our name but by the time we got to the check in desk he had already forgotten it and had to ask us again no-one after this addressed us by name so I never felt any kind of personal service.
The pool was one of the main reasons to book after reading about the service, again we were not asked our names were we arrived and were only once offered frozen fruit, did not get offered evian, sunglasses cleaned etc.
Rooms are a nice size but not overly big but we had an amazing strip view which we had not booked so I appreciated this.
Bed I have to say is the best ever! and house keeping spotless which is becoming rarer and rarer.
We were not told about the house car when we checked in, which makes me think again its only offered to certain guests.
I hoped the hotel would treat its guests all the same but left with the impression that if they think you are welloff you are largely ignored.

2  Thank Holbecks
Reviewed 22 April 2010

This was my 2nd stay at the Four Seasons, and this time is was not as good as the last. I still love this hotel for the privacy, and the fact it was not as busy as all the other hotels. You didn't feel like herded cattle being pushed through a line. But the differences this time were noticeable. It started with our room. I had asked for a strip view room, which if available we would get, but for $50 extra per night we could have one... to me that sounds like they were available, that did not seem right to us, anyways they sent us to back far side of the building, took a good 20 mins to get there, only to find out that the keys did not work. As I walked back down to the front desk told them the issue and was told that we would get a new room and upgraded to a strip view room, how strange I thought they were only if I paid (even though my friends were upgrade no issues). The man came with us to our new room the keys worked no problem. Great we though OK we are good to go. We headed out no worries. We came back to the room later that night, and my key did not work, my boyfriend went to take his shoes off by sitting on the ottoman only to almost fall off because it was broken, we also started hearing the sink drain as soon as someone upstairs started to take a shower. Nothing better than a gurgling sink. I went down in the morning to let them know about the issues. I was told do not worry we will take care of it right away. We were there 4 nights and nothing was fixed. We had also asked to use the car service, it was never available for us to use. When we checked out I mentioned again the issues and the lady said sorry again and that they would comp my Internet usage (which $14.95 per day is a bit much) and the item taken from the mini bar. I said we did not touch the mini bar she said OK sometimes they miss it from the last guest. I am sure everyone is thinking the same thing, how many times has that happened and someone wrongly charged.

I expect a lot from a 5 diamond hotel. I did get most of what I expected. These are just the things that went wrong. The level of service has dropped since the last time I stayed here. Will I stay here again, possibly. It is very quiet and not as busy as other hotels.

I did get an email apologizing for the issues we had but when I emailed back voicing my concerns I still have not received an answer.

1  Thank PGCanadiantraveller