We stayed at the Four Seasons for 9 nights. The hotel is not like other hotels on the strip. While most hotels are mobbed with people and lines at the front desk, there is none of that here. It's quiet and relaxing in the hotel itself. The service is outstanding from the front door, to the pool. A pool attendant helps find a padded lounge for you and sets you up by covering the lounge with a fitted towel, and bringing a pitcher of ice water. Food/drink service is also available. The bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in. I think I'm going to order a pillow from there. The maid service was outstanding. While the hotel itself is a quite retreat, there is a private door that leads right into the Mandaly Bay Resort & Casino. You also have access to the Mandalay Bay pool, but after experiencing the Four Seasons Pool, I didn't want to deal with the crowds in the Mandalay Bay area. There is a tram that will bring you to the Luxor, Excalibur, with walkways across the street to the MGM Grand and New York New York. I will definitely be coming back here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Known as a respite from the bustling Las Vegas Strip, the Forbes Five Star Spa is located inside the non-gaming, non-smoking Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas on the Hotel's lobby level with complimentary valet parking just steps away. Designed to offer a tranquil, fully customizable spa experience, this intimate space features 12 treatment rooms, including two oversized couples' suites and an expanded co-ed Zen Lounge. Guests can indulge in an array of personalized treatments and services, featuring the industry's leading eco-friendly product lines such as Naturopathica, Phytomer, Pure Fiji and Ajne. The Spa's design was inspired by the natural beauty of the desert. Throughout the space, warm colors, natural materials and artwork inspired by nature exude a soothing feel. A reception area features a striking reception desk highlighted by an oversized art piece made of walnut hardwood. In the sleek Zen Lounge, sheer curtains create a serene feel, while treatment rooms in metallic hues are finished with materials such as bronze, granite and cork. Other areas feature eucalyptus cabinetry and maple tables. Warm, private spaces allow guests to relax before and after a treatment and make The Spa ideal for enjoying alone, with a significant other or with a group for bridal parties or girlfriend getaways. Gentlemen's facials and body treatments are also available. An expanded retail selection allows guests to continue their Spa journey at home. It features products used in all services, gifts and Four Seasons logo items as well as seasonal, fashion-forward athletic wear. The Spa includes a separate Nail Bar and a recently enhanced Fitness Center, which features state-of-the-art equipment by Matrix Fitness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
- Four Seasons Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas