“Sam's Town Delivered what I expected”

Sam's Town Hotel and Gambling Hall
Ranked #66 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
Florida
“Sam's Town Delivered what I expected”
Reviewed 26 January 2010

It's been awhile since I've been to Sam's Town and Las Vegas. I always liked Sam's Town for gambling, but prior to this visit, never stayed there. There were a few reasons for my choosing Sam's Town, one being I was traveling with my teenage son, and I know ST is family friendly. Consistency of the room cleanliness and value was another reason. I do get comped at Harrah's properties, but chose to pay a reasonable discounted rate at ST over a comp room at Balley's, which would not have been as family friendly.

We enjoyed the lazar light show in the atrium. The sports deli is set up with a great view of the sports book, and we ate there and found it reasonable with excellent portions.
All service in every area of this hotel was excellent and sincere. Parking was easy as well, as was check in & check out.

The rooms were basic, but spotless. They need to upgrade the pillows to better quality and more of them. Other than that, all was very good.

Recommended for families with kids.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (493)
  • Polish first
Bullhead City, Az
Reviewed 28 December 2009

Come play with me at Sam's Town. The machines are new and interesting. Some of the bars have cheap beer when I am relaxing and watching sports. If some one will buy me a beer then maybe I can go to a classy bar.
The bowling alley is state of the art. Next time I will bring my ball.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
texas
Reviewed 21 December 2009

We recently stayed at SAMS TOWN IN LAS VEGAS FOR THE WNFR RODEO.
and from the time we arrived until we departed, the staff treated us like we were ROYALTY.
All the Casino,Resturant, and Hotel staff were FRIENDLY AND ATTENTIVE!
I can assure you that anytime , WE ARE VISITING LAS VEGAS WE WILL BE STAYING AT SAMS TOWN!!!!

• Stayed December 2009, travelled as a couple
3 Thank dinker43
las vegas
Reviewed 16 December 2009

Clean, Friendly, more cash back for your money, Great Services!!!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank blake55264
So. CA
Reviewed 16 December 2009

I recently stayed at Sam's Town LV. I hadn't been there for two years. I found the Dealers, Cocktail Waitresses and other personnel to be welcoming and friendly. I quickly remembered why I have gone to Sam's in the past.

Personnel I had not seen in some time remembered my name and told me they missed me. They were very interested in what I had been doing since we last saw each other.

This plus 20X odds on craps and very friendly machines are the reason I will go to Sam's again, the next time I go to Las Vegas. I recommend all my friends to try this Hotel and Casino. Several have taken me up on this and have become regulars at Sam's Town LV.

I hope this helps you make your decision. THE STRIP this is NOT!!!

• Stayed November 2009, travelled with family
2 Thank Barke
South Carolina
Reviewed 15 December 2009

This is the best vacation experience that I have ever had. Sam's Town and the NFR were all that anyone could ask for.

• Stayed December 2009, travelled with friends
1 Thank cowboySouthCarolina
Phoenix, Arizona
Reviewed 10 December 2009

This is a hotel geared for the family. Easy to get in and out of and comfortable. While definitely not five star, it accommodates well for a person looking for something affordable and quiet off of the strip. They have a show in the lobby in the evening which is Disney-esque but will pass as entertaining especially for the real young. Having a movie theater and bowling alley in the complex is a plus. You don’t have to travel far for different kinds of entertainment.

We stayed in a room overlooking the parking lot. it was quiet and provided a good view of the mountains. I could see where the rooms facing the atrium could be noisy but would provide a lot more entertainment.

Tip: When entering the complex – go to Garage #2, the one directly behind the complex. It’s closer to all of the action. The one that sits beside the complex will be a bit farther. Would visit again.

• Stayed November 2009, travelled as a couple