The location was great. You are connected to all the shops & restaurants and it is a very quick walk across to a few hotels. Nice having a Walgreens close by to buy water & extras. I was not impressed by the hotel itself. The line to check in was crazy & I get it was a busy weekend but honestly to check in 2 hours early they charge $15. I do A LOT of traveling & have never been charged to check in early. If they have rooms available & we have already paid a pricey nights charge why nickel and dime us. They also have a resort fee of $20 per day that I didn’t realize. Most of the newer hotels have the resort fee but I was surprised at this location they did. So all the minor charges is whatever but now we get to our room & it smells terrible. I couldn’t figure out if the smell was from the AC unit or maybe the last persons left over body odor stank. Then we use the restroom & the toilet is plugged. Not a good first impression for sure and luckily the maid was in the hall to get it all fixed. The room has a small safe, general amenities but NO small refrigerator and no drawers or cabinet space in the bathroom. The towels were like sand paper people. Over 200 bucks a night hotel I expect the towels to at least be somewhat soft. I have stayed at the PH Towers that are a bit newer & really enjoyed the stay there so I expected a bit more and I was disappointed. The beds are just good enough. They are not super plush but they served the purpose for sleeping. The adult pool party was nice. I was glad they didn’t charge extra for that & they allow you to take in water. They have a DJ, games and a few contests going on. Ladies all walks of life at this pool party don’t worry about being all dressed up for this one. Your target bathing suit will do here. Most of the big name pool party’s you need heals, nice hair, nice cover up, earrings, & a swanky bikini. But not at this pool for the first time in Vegas I felt over done up LOL. We had a great time but this pool is not the pool you relax at - lots of loud music and people drinking so if that is not your scene this is not the pool for you. We had some friends staying at the Cosmo and it was so close we were able to enjoy their pool that was definitely classier. All in all I would say for the price in Vegas you can do much better with all the other hotel choices. If you can care less about the hotel & location is key then this place will be just fine for you.
So upon check out I was not even asked how my stay was. We were barley acknowledged so I didn’t complain about our check in issues but I doubt it would have mattered since customer service does not seem to be a priority at this hotel. If you are going to spend a chunk of change on your room the Vdahra has a great set up in their rooms, the Cosmo rooms are a little pricier but very nice and they have great balcony’s, the PH Towers are better, and Aria is also a nice hotel all right in the same location. I have stayed at them all & would say that for virtually the same expense you will have better accommodations, amenities & service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Prestigia, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Las Vegas