Stayed Apr 24-27 for friend's 40th B-day. Great location!! Didn't I already say that?! Right in the centre of the best parts of Vegas.
Check in was a breeze (arrived Friday at 4pm) and was given an upgraded room with views of the strip and Bellagio Fountain just because we were being nice to the girl :) Room was standard but very clean and quiet (overlooked the pool but noise stopped at 6pm each night). Beds were very comfortable which is all you can ask for in Vegas, comfy beds and clean rooms.
Spice Market Buffet was very good. We ended up eating there for dinner both Fri and Sat nights and for breakfast each morning (had $5 off coupons for all of us, so well worth it).
The boys enjoyed the dancing girls in the casino at night. Very attractive and young crowds throughout.
Mall attached to hotel was great (check out the jewellary at Ultra Diamonds - bought beautiful emeral necklace and got $100 off coupon in mall book!).
Went to V-Ultimate Variety show - waste of money (was entertaining, but would rather have spent the cash at Peepshow or a Cirque show).
Didn't get a chance to use the spa, but talked to a lady in the elevator that had just come from there and was in a very blissful state.
Only gave value a 4 out of five because it can be a little more pricey that other hotels, but it's well worth it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Las Vegas