My girlfriends and I met up in Vegas this past week (wed-sat) and stayed at PH. I got a GREAT deal through Hotwire ($93/night...can't believe it was that cheap)! The hotel itself is pretty trendy...lots of pretty lights, bling bling decor, & great music. Great for singles!
I was nervous about the room not being nice enough but it was exactly like the pictures (sometimes you get tricked). Our room was themed from the 1985 movie Perfect with John Travolta and Jamie Lee Curtis so I was pleased that we didn't get some freaky weird room. We especially loved the bathroom since the toilet had its own door so the other girls could get ready or shower or whatever. The thing I didn't especially like was that the shower door was totally see-through (okay if you're a couple but kinda weird if you're just friends).
The casino is a bit small compared to the other nice hotels on the strip but that was okay with us b/c we weren't there for the gambling. The pleasure pit was interesting though b/c there were these girls in lingerie dancing around a pole. Prive is a really nice club located in the hotel. There's lots of places to eat as well as a mall attached to it (go to ABC to get liquor...much cheaper than getting it at the club). The spa was just your average dayspa with sauna/whirlpool/etc...get Gerry for a deep tissue massage. The pool could've been better for a 4 star, but that was okay since we got to see Russell Brand sitting in the cabana across the pool!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotelopia, Odigeo, Southall Travel and Hotels.com so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Las Vegas