All those bad reviews are wrong. I was scared to stay at the Planet Holly after reading all the bad reviews. They are WRONG. Check in was quick and they had people working every station. The desk staff was polite also. The rooms are a little dark, but spacious, and very clean and comfortable. I would kil for a bathroom as huge as this one. Only negative is not much clothes storage space, but we just lived out of the suitcases.
The casino is noisy and something happening all the time. Spice market buffett is good, but do your self a favor and visit Pampas the Brazilian steakhouse in the Miracle Mile, just be sure to bring your appetite.
Can't beat the location on the strip, and if you don't want to self park and walk all the way throough the mall, valet parking is free. Of course a tip when retrieving the car is appropriate, but the valet parking saved us many steps.
I stayed here when it was the Aladdin and Planet holly wood has definetly changed things up. I migt stay elsewhere next time, but only because I have been here 4 times. Then again, maybe I wouldn't. The miracle Mile mall is a plus with all the restaurants in it, and you never have to go outside to reach them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Travelbag, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Las Vegas