We arrived late afternoon to check in for our 5 days stay and had no queue to line up for which we were plesantly surprised by. It was a very quick smooth process and we received free vouchers for a complimentary drink and money off vouchers for some restaurants which came in very handy.
The room was quite dark as many people on here have stated, but it did not spoil our holiday as we were hardly in our room in the daytime as there is far too much to see and do! We had the themed Flintstones room which comes with some props that were used in the film and gave a nice touch to an otherwise normal hotel room. The bathroom was huge with a bath and a shower so we could soak our feet after a very long day and night of walking!
Starbucks in the casino area was great as it was open 24hrs a day, and we made use of that! The pool was open from 9am but you need to get there before 10am in order to get a lounger right by the pool areas if that's your preference, otherwise there are plenty of others to sit on in between the 2 pool areas.
The location was amazing, with Miracle Mile shops directly underneath the hotel and then also being in the centre of the strip makes you feel in the heart of the fun. Make sure you visit the M & M and Coca Cola stores and go in as many hotels as you can as they all offer something different! The guys with the ''Get Girls in 20 mins'' cards were a bit annoying, clicking their cards in your faces on every street corner but by the second day we learnt to ignore them. Also don't give money to the touts who say they can get you into clubs free, they ask for money afterwards. You can actually get these cards from inside the hotels for no charge at all! Thats a mistake we won't make again!
Overall we had a great experience of this hotel and will definitely be thinking of booking again next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience celebrity first hand at the "House that Fame Built" - Planet Hollywood Las Vegas Resort & Casino. With star-worthy accommodations and an upscale atmosphere, you never know who you might see. Dine in style at Gordon Ramsay BurGR Las Vegas, the acclaimed chef’s latest Las Vegas hotspot; at Koi, where Japanese tradition meets California innovation, or at Strip House Las Vegas, the critically acclaimed NYC-based steakhouse. If you’re looking for something a little more casual, stop by the Spice Market Buffet, featuring fare from around the world, or at Ringer, where you can feast on wings and tenders, all-beef sliders, New York-style pizza and waffle fries while watching and wagering on your favorite games. On the casino floor, Heart Bar and The Pleasure Pit ensure non-stop excitement each with their own brand of fun. You can also discover the latest trends at the Miracle Mile Shops or socialize and sunbathe at the Planet Hollywood pool, home to dozens of cabanas and the only Las Vegas pool with a FlowRider wave machine. For those who’d rather relax indoors, the Spa by Mandara hosts a bevy of rejuvenating services in a calm, serene setting. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Prestigia, Odigeo, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Planet Hollywood Resort And Casino
- Planet Hollywood Las Vegas
- Planet Hollywood Hotel Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Aladdin
- Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino Las Vegas