My family stayed here 3 nights in June 2013 as part of a family reunion. I was a little worried because the walkways to the rooms were a little dark and dirty, but then I found the rooms to be clean, large, and very comfortable. The pool had a layer of leaves when we checked in, but every time we went swimming, it was very clean. The price was excellent. There are no gambling machines, so this is a very family-friendly place. I would recommend it, and would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort setting with greenery, waterfalls and streams - Mediterranean style architecture - 2 blocks from Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Alexis Park Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexis Park Hotel Las Vegas
- Alexis Park Las Vegas
- Alexis Park Resort Las Vegas