Stayed there because the price was okay. Really a bear to get to the rooms from the covered parking lot. These are converted apartments not actual hotel rooms. Assess is a little difficult. Had to duck under rails and up a little gravel embankment in order not to have to walk fifteen minutes to get the room (north side). Decided to do this instead of the walk to avoid the several homeless people milling around the outside. Once to the steps to the second floor, it was littered with Band-Aids that were weathered (could tell that they were there a long time) with the steps not being cleaned. The room had huge (4) stains on the carpet. Do not know what they were, blood, oil or whatever. Did go to the front desk and told them that they should not rent the room with the condition of the carpet. They did offer to move us, but I said why not clean the freakin carpet. It was cleaned and we stayed the second day of our reservation. Just a basic room with what looked like a new tv and maybe a bed. Have stayed in worse, but will not go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mission-style All-Suite Hotel with Mediterranean decor, located near convention center & The Strip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Arizona Charlie's Boulder Casino Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arizona Charlie`s Boulder Hotel Las Vegas
- Arizona Charlies Boulder Hotel
- Arizona Charlies Boulder Las Vegas
- Arizona Charlie's Boulder Casino Hotel Las Vegas