“I didn't get the bed size I booked...”

Siegel Slots and Suites
Siegel Slots and Suites
Ranked #227 of 263 Hotels in Las Vegas
“I didn't get the bed size I booked...”
Reviewed 13 October 2010

I didn't get the bed size I booked, Blankets were dirty, staff was rude, drug dealers and prostitutes everywhere! Non smoking Room had odor. Towels and linen were dingy and stained. I hated it!!

• Stayed October 2010
3 Thank nicenikki33

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Fresno, California
Reviewed 25 September 2010

This motel is located in a neighborhood that is not for a family, so I would say that bringing your family here would be a little disturbing to me (there are serious amounts of motels/hotels in LV!!!!!). I also do not recommend it for a "romantic getaway", not by a long shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER, if you are a guy looking to get off base or away from college for a little fun, this might fit the bill! This is the kind of place I LOVED when I was a kid in the Navy!!! LOL

The rooms are aged, but as far as I can see/tell they are clean, and in ok repair, I have stayed in worse! There is Wi-Fi, TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, amenities such as shampoo and lotion, standard stuff. A few lights aren't working, but there are 5 lights available, so..............

I have not visited the casino/restaurant, so I can't speak for those. As for price, I think it's a deal for party seeking/type folks, younger ones at that. It (the motel) is quite a drive from the strip and is on the north side of town, a few miles east on Craig RD.

I must say, I would NEVER bring my wife here on a personal visit, but if I were a single party animal, I would visit on personal time :)

This is simply my opinion, and I think it is pretty fair, strongly recommend reading most reviews with an open mind and a grain of salt, as some people really can't be objective! ;)

• Stayed September 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank SoapinTrucker
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 15 September 2010

I stayed at the Siegel Slots & Suites over a three day weekend. We got in late Friday night so decided not to go to the strip, we ate at the restaurant, the food was good and cheap. We stayed to listen to the DJ at 10pm. Great hip hop music and cheap drinks. It's a great alternative to staying on the strip and very cost affective!

• Stayed September 2010, travelled with friends
Los Angeles
Reviewed 18 February 2010

Hookers, Drug dealers, one security guard who was very hard to get a hold of. I went into the casino and found him there and the other time he was on duty in an another guest room behind close door. Rooms have roaches in them which the staff claims they are water bugs. clean room but the sheets didn't fit the bed. towels have seen better days. Toilet paper ran out. Talk to desk clerk about getting another roll told me since I was staying the week I had to buy it. Kids were running out in the parking lot with no one supervising (this was 10:30 at night) One teenage boy board skating in the empty parking lot at night and sometimes during the day. Rhonda point out a white women who was walking past the office. Rhonda wave at her and than the manager turn to me told me stay away from that women she is retired military and had a nervous breakdown. This was “legally” wrong of manager to slander a motel guest. Open motel doors with individuals going in and out all night long.

• Stayed January 2010, travelled solo
5 Thank Colleen J

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Tucson, AZ
Reviewed 24 November 2009

I found this motel via the Barcelona Hotel and Casino web site, not Siegel Suites, though it appears that Siegel Suites (which owns another property nearby) is the owner. It's a good buy for $29 with a coupon for a free breakfast in the associated small (neighborhood scale) casino. The exterior of the motel has seen better days, the furniture was worn, the door was scarred, and the carpet had some stains, but the room was clean and very large (a coffee table, lounge chair, small refrigerator.) The motel appears to rent weekly and monthly as well as nightly (e.g. to people employed in the casino/service industry.) Casino security patrols the motel as well, and was friendly. The neighborhood is a mix of commercial and industrial, working-class rather than tourist-oriented. However, I felt safe walking to the Wal-Mart a couple of blocks away, and there are national-brand chain motels within a couple of blocks, so it's not a bad neighborhood. The Chinese restaurant in the strip mall next door had excellent takeout food.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled solo
2 Thank bicycledude
CALIFORNIA
Reviewed 12 October 2009

When i arrived at the hotel i was a little skeptical at first, but once checked in the staff was great. They had trouble finding my reservation at first but the manager got involved and it got resolved quicly. Very informative about everything that was happening at the casino. great price for it being a weekend. I will definately be back.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled on business
2 Thank TRUTH72
nevada
Reviewed 9 September 2009

was here for 1week,, sevice is no good,,rooms very dirty,, hookers and drug dealers all around,, went in the casino on friday and sunday nite,, entertainment was allful,, gave me a headache,,the manager Rhonda,, was there all nite long drinking with a female bartenter,, like they where best buddies,,lot of foul words at the bar,,what kind of manager drinks all nite long with an employee????the food is great,, if you can get service,,1 sever was very rude to me ,i ask her to take my order, as she was not busy,, just firting with two guys,, she yell at me you will just have to wait, i was very upset and left,, i saw her name tag it was danesse,,i complain to the rhonda ,, and she said well i only here good things about her,,are they related?? because for her to do nothing about it is wrong, no wonder the place has no busiusse,,,1 good thing,, " very good service in the morning",,and on saturday and sunday afternoon i got great service,,when danasse wasnt there ,, i wont be stay there anymore

• Stayed September 2009, travelled with friends