Siegel Slots and Suites
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$388
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$85
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$228
US$180
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$162
US$122
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 7 January 2011

I spend my weekends in Vegas during football season and came across a hotel that was right up my alley. Siegel Slots and Suites has a nice little place right off of Las Vegas Blvd. Its directly across from a Super Walmart and at the end of the bus line. The nieghborhood isn't stellar but there's plenty of security on the property. The front desk girls are pleasant enough, and you kinda feel like they know you. The hotel gives you a free meal coupon for every day you stay there, to be used in their restaurant/casino adjacent from the rooms. The restaurant is diner style; being from the east coast I appreciate that. The staff is polite with a full knowledge of the menu and if you ask the right waitress, she can even pick you a winner at the sports book. The sports book is lacking but at no fault of the casino. It does tremendous business and needs to be expanded. But it boasts a kiosk if you dont feel like waiting for the ticket writer. The bar is a regular's place. Each stool stocked with a video slot machine in front of it. The bartenders are approachable but seem a little too busy to accommodate everyone. Nonetheless, the drinks are cheap, the music is good and a good time is had by all. If you wish to save a little loot and stay away from the Strip, take a trip down North Las Vegas Blvd. Make a left on Nellis and a left on Craig. U can't miss, so don't miss it. Party on!

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2010

I didn't get the bed size I booked, Blankets were dirty, staff was rude, drug dealers and prostitutes everywhere! Non smoking Room had odor. Towels and linen were dingy and stained. I hated it!!

• Stayed: October 2010
4  Thank nicenikki33
Reviewed 25 September 2010

This motel is located in a neighborhood that is not for a family, so I would say that bringing your family here would be a little disturbing to me (there are serious amounts of motels/hotels in LV!!!!!). I also do not recommend it for a "romantic getaway", not by a long shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOWEVER, if you are a guy looking to get off base or away from college for a little fun, this might fit the bill! This is the kind of place I LOVED when I was a kid in the Navy!!! LOL

The rooms are aged, but as far as I can see/tell they are clean, and in ok repair, I have stayed in worse! There is Wi-Fi, TV, coffee maker, refrigerator, amenities such as shampoo and lotion, standard stuff. A few lights aren't working, but there are 5 lights available, so..............

I have not visited the casino/restaurant, so I can't speak for those. As for price, I think it's a deal for party seeking/type folks, younger ones at that. It (the motel) is quite a drive from the strip and is on the north side of town, a few miles east on Craig RD.

I must say, I would NEVER bring my wife here on a personal visit, but if I were a single party animal, I would visit on personal time :)

This is simply my opinion, and I think it is pretty fair, strongly recommend reading most reviews with an open mind and a grain of salt, as some people really can't be objective! ;)

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank SoapinTrucker
Reviewed 15 September 2010

I stayed at the Siegel Slots & Suites over a three day weekend. We got in late Friday night so decided not to go to the strip, we ate at the restaurant, the food was good and cheap. We stayed to listen to the DJ at 10pm. Great hip hop music and cheap drinks. It's a great alternative to staying on the strip and very cost affective!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 November 2009

I found this motel via the Barcelona Hotel and Casino web site, not Siegel Suites, though it appears that Siegel Suites (which owns another property nearby) is the owner. It's a good buy for $29 with a coupon for a free breakfast in the associated small (neighborhood scale) casino. The exterior of the motel has seen better days, the furniture was worn, the door was scarred, and the carpet had some stains, but the room was clean and very large (a coffee table, lounge chair, small refrigerator.) The motel appears to rent weekly and monthly as well as nightly (e.g. to people employed in the casino/service industry.) Casino security patrols the motel as well, and was friendly. The neighborhood is a mix of commercial and industrial, working-class rather than tourist-oriented. However, I felt safe walking to the Wal-Mart a couple of blocks away, and there are national-brand chain motels within a couple of blocks, so it's not a bad neighborhood. The Chinese restaurant in the strip mall next door had excellent takeout food.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo