Book now, pay at stay
US$300
US$261
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$404/night.

US$326
US$280
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$303
US$255
Official Site
  • Restaurant
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$158
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

ARIA Resort & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$259
US$192
Hotels.com
US$329
US$280
  • Pool
Excalibur Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$174
US$135
  • Restaurant
Bellagio Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$303
US$259
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$200
US$158
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)
US$1,108
US$754
Hotelpower.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsconvention centerwalk in closetliving room and bedroomwalking distanceoff the stripyogurtfull kitchengreat place to staymonorail stationsitting areawould stay againcoffee makerlv
Reviewed 13 September 2017

My husband and I stayed here Sept. '17 for a night. We were disappointed with the customer service. I called ahead and asked if there was a pool and hot tub (even though I already saw there was online, I just wanted to check to be sure because we wanted to stay somewhere where we could swim) the front desk told me there was. The room was to be expected for the rate we got (cheap rate, cheap room), but we were disappointed to find the pool had a yucky film over it and the filtering system seemed to be out of order. The hot tub was cold and also seemed out of order. When we complained to the front desk they informed us the hot tub is seasonal (that would have been nice to know when I specifically called and asked). We were irritated that we paid a resort fee for services we didn't receive. In the morning when we spoke with the front desk (no manager on duty) he made excuses about it being too hot, (as if to say we were crazy wanting to use a hot tub) and that the resort fee covers free parking. For $70 more we stayed at the Trump hotel and received ten times the service (including their resort fee and taxes), their pool was clean and their hot tub in good condition.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hannah C
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

I usually always research my hotels before staying. But this time it was last minute, and and grabbed this one. I guess it's not bad for the price you pay.. but I would never stay here again. Not my cup of tea. The room smelled like they dumped a whole box of carpet freshener in the room. The bed was ok , the door had a gap . Like it has been broken into. And to control the AC you need to put ur room card in a slot. . No casino in the hotel. And the area is very sketchy. I would of easily spend an extra 20 bucks. and stay somewhere way nicer... I know now for next time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

1. Wi-Fi is not "High Speed" as advertised, it is so slow and you have to go back to reception for new codes all the time.
2. Staff are rude and unhelpful, it's hard enough not being from the US, they made it so hard for me to do my laundry and order drinks.
3. Massive queue to check in (while I was waiting for new Wi-Fi code)
4. Overcharged me for drinks.
5. Breakfast advertised to start at 7am but was late when I needed to get an early start.
6. The hotel pictured is the Encore... not The Rita Suites! False advertising!

I was so upset with how I was treated here, I should have just paid a little extra to get a pleasant stay elsewhere, despite being the cheapest "on the strip" I definitely didn't get value for money.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 10 September 2017

We booked this motel based on our schedule thinking it would suit us. We were to land at Vegas at 9.30 pm and go for a long drive the day after. The resort fee included some food and drinks. I called this motel beforehand to ask if we could use the food and drink vouchers the same night and I was told that we can use the food voucher until 11.30pm and the drink voucher until midnight. We arrived at this motel before 11pm and upon check in were told that the restaurant was closed and neither food nor drinks would be available. That completely threw our plan out of gear. Even after I mentioned that I was told that we can have food until 11.30pm and drinks until midnight, the guy at the reception kept on saying that the restaurant was closed and nothing would be available.

We were hungry, and had only a granola bar (that we had with us) for dinner. We did not like anything about this motel. We did not like the outside, we did not like the inside (it was dark with inadequate light) and we did not like the way the guy at the front desk was talking to us. Readers – please be aware that you have a wide choice of hotels in Vegas and there are many hotels that would give you better value for money. On that very day, the total all inclusive room rent was the same in Stratosphere which is right on the Strip (not an off-strip motel like this). We booked this motel for some specific reasons which didn’t work out as we were bluffed.

Overall, it was a very negative experience !

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank travellalone
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Average place with below average service. Every room has some or the other issue. Far from the Vegas Strip. Good food but staff is not friendly. Not worth the money you spend to stay here, instead pay a bit more and find a place in downtown or strip area.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank sraghusr
arianna721, Guest Relations at The Rita Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you so much for posting your feedback on TripAdvisor. However, it is disappointing to know that we did not surpass your expectations in all areas of our operations. Please accept our sincere apologies for your disappointments, we always aim to provide high quality service for all guest and it seems that we fell short in your instance. We are only one street off the main Strip, making the distance a 5-6 minute walk to get to Las Vegas Blvd.The Strip does go for miles so it depends where on the strip you are going to determine if we are far. Thank you again for your review, and we hope for another opportunity to serve you in the future.