My recent 2 night stay at the Boulder Station went about as expected. This is not a many star property. It is however, reasonably priced, clean and convenient to what I wanted to see and do. My only two complaints were that getting to the room is always a hassle in one of these larger properties and internet access is a bit of a chore. Otherwise, the heat worked, the Starbucks opened at 5:30 AM and the gaming didn't take all of my resources. I'd go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMFORTABLE AND AFFORDABLE HOTEL ROOMS Transport yourself to our newly renovated, stylish rooms and suites. Our rooms sport a "boutique feel" with modern and hip décor, 40-inch plasma TVs and a spacious sitting area.Catch some Zzzz's by resting on the soft, comfy pillow-top mattresses or just relax by enjoying room service delivered directly to you for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Amenities include high-speed Wi-Fi, computer desks (especially convenient for our business travelers), use of our fitness room and pool. Most outstanding is our friendly service! Boulder Station located only 7 miles from the Las Vegas McCarran Airport offers the ultimate guest experience beginning with our Traditional Victorian atmosphere of hardwood walkways and beautiful stained glass. It is non-stop action here at Boulder Station with Live Entertainment, Award Winning Restaurants, 11 Movie Theatres and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Boulder Station Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Boulder Station Las Vegas
- Boulder Station Hotel And Casino Las Vegas