We stay at Boulder Station because of it's close proximity to family. It's not fancy like any of the downtown or Strip hotels but it is comfortable and not as busy none the less. The food is great and the prices reasonable compared to other big hotels. It also has a movie theater which children will love or in case you need a break from the action of gambling (or losing money). Rooms are quaint with no coffee maker or in-room safe but the beds are definitely doable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- COMFORTABLE AND AFFORDABLE HOTEL ROOMS Transport yourself to our newly renovated, stylish rooms and suites. Our rooms sport a "boutique feel" with modern and hip décor, 40-inch plasma TVs and a spacious sitting area.Catch some Zzzz's by resting on the soft, comfy pillow-top mattresses or just relax by enjoying room service delivered directly to you for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Amenities include high-speed Wi-Fi, computer desks (especially convenient for our business travelers), use of our fitness room and pool. Most outstanding is our friendly service! Boulder Station located only 7 miles from the Las Vegas McCarran Airport offers the ultimate guest experience beginning with our Traditional Victorian atmosphere of hardwood walkways and beautiful stained glass. It is non-stop action here at Boulder Station with Live Entertainment, Award Winning Restaurants, 11 Movie Theatres and so much more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotelopia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com and TravelUp so you can book your Boulder Station Hotel and Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boulder Station Hotel Las Vegas
- Boulder Station Las Vegas
- Boulder Station Hotel And Casino Las Vegas