“A very pleasant stay in the middle of Las Vegas”

Boulder Station Hotel and Casino
Ranked #128 of 262 Hotels in Las Vegas
Show Low, AZ
“A very pleasant stay in the middle of Las Vegas”
Reviewed 1 May 2014 via mobile

The room was very comfortable and quiet. I slept like a baby for the first time in weeks. The bed was super comfy and I highly recommend to anyone to stay here. The only problem was the check in is at the front of the casino and the rooms are at the back of the casino. When I asked for directions they sent me the wrong way. Otherwise this is a great place to stay anda very good value

• Stayed April 2014
3 Thank Mineman57

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Slovak first
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 24 April 2014

Stayed here for one night, booked through Trivago (Amoma). Site stated only other fee was a tax of $4 approx, got to check-in and there was a $14.99 resort fee, a rip off. I indicated that this is not what the site stated and that they should check it on the computor which they had near the desk. They wouldn't do so. Eventually we agreed to $7.99. Wouldn't stay here again on principal. Also the eastside Cannery is a better deal just down the road and a little closer to the Strip. Boulder was not as new nor as clean as the Eastside Cannery where I spend 3 nights. Hotel rooms need an update.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Explorer0008
Salmon Arm, Canada
Reviewed 17 March 2014

From the first night from the airport the taxi dropped us off at Sam's town instead of Boulder station Hotel, Sam's town being a sleazy place, and was known for being a drug place we were scared as we had to take a bus 11'o'clock at night to get to Boulder station hotel. You might be wondering what this had to do with Boulder station hotel. Well if they hadn't being so far out the taxi would not have dropped us off part of the way luggage and all. If Boulder station hotel had provided a shuttle even a small one to transport guests to and from the airport this would not have happened. The hotel it self was not bad, but they could not guarantee a taxi would show up to take us to the airport on time or even show up at all. We were so disappointed that when we left a week later we checked out a day early and headed toward the airport. Bottom line is unless you plan to rent a car or own one don't stay there unless you're there for the gambling.
We will NEVER EVER stay there again

Room Tip: If you must stay there ask for a non-smoking floor away from elevators and ice-machines. We were on...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Dawn C
Farmington, Utah
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Got an email from Palace stations on great deals they were offering. Had to look through the site in a clumsy manner to find the actual prices on each location. It turned out Boulder Station was the best price. Very comfortable and quiet rooms. Far away from the strip (which we wanted as traffic is too hectic on the strip)
The casino was well planned to allow you to find services and not have to go through smoke filled rooms to get to restaurants. Pool was small but adequate as not many people were using it this time of year.
As we arrived in our room we found we had some noisy children next door. The hotel was quick to find us another room.
Our room had plenty of space around the kind sized bed. Temperature controls were easy to figure out and quick to respond to our desires.
We found the restaurant had a breakfast buffet for only $4.99 so we decided to eat there. It was a great buffet with everything we could desire for breakfast. Clean and plentiful. So happy with it we ate there again the next day.
Parking was plentiful and could be found fairly close to the entrance to the hotel.
Checkout was quick and easy.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank PeppersPonderings
Lancaster, California
Reviewed 23 February 2014

The rooms were dusty caused family to have allergies when we left. Casino was terrible. Too much smoke. In the Heat of the ghetto of Vegas. Strange weird people walking around. Felt uncomfortable to play. Felt scared for my life at bill breaker machine. Food at the café was terrible. Got sick first night after eating it. No real comps. Bathtub had a nasty yellow ring in it. I recommend Eastside Cannery. My family got a room there. Room was nice plus had a fridge and clean huge tub. No resort fee.

• Stayed February 2014
5 Thank SHamilton57

Travellers are raving about these Las Vegas hotels

Grantsville, Utah, United States
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Had to get a hotel room at the last minute and found one at the Boulder Station in Las Vegas, NV. The rooms looked nice but later we started to see problems. The bathroom shower faucet was leaking and there was NO exhaust fan in the bathroom which made for a steamy situation each time someone took a hot shower. If you open a window for air then it sounded like a wind tunnel . We were on the 9th floor. If you don't mind smoke then the casino is not a bad place. We are non smokers and the smoke made us all sick. We spent very little time in the casino itself. The buffet was to die for. Very good selections for the price. The breakfast buffet was exactly the opposite. The food was nasty and the eggs were runny. Overall we had a decent experience for a last minute need.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Robert D
Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed 1 February 2014

I am a Las Vegas Local and I go to the Boulder Station alot because it is the closest Casino to my house. When I go to cash checks I always have an issue. I was told by one cashier that I need a "GOLD" players card to cash checks that are over $1000, and then I go back and another cashes the check without asking for a "GOLD" card. Its very frustrating and irritating. I had a 54 dollar check I went there to cash and the Cashier wouldn't cash it stating it was a two party check which it wasn't and slammed the check down and told me to have a nice day. I go down to the MoneyTree and they cash the Check just fine. I am a hard working citizen and I get tired of being treated like I am some kind of criminal when I go to the cash cage.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo