“Oh my God!”
Review of The Suites

The Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
The Suites
Ranked #221 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Reviewed 5 April 2014

We have lived here for a few months, and cannot wait to save enough money to move out!! The place is filled with prostitutes and druggies. The office staff was very nice and polite when we moved in. Soon after we settled in to our apartment, they hired a new manager named Penny. She is horrible! She is rude, mean...just all around an ugly person. She lies, and breaks all of the rules. The rest of the staff is scared of her, and many are looking for new jobs. The place was tolerable before her..she belongs nowhere on customer service! Take your money and go somewhere where they have an actual human being for a manager, not an awful "blob".

• Stayed: May 2013
9  Thank dmw2987

Reviewed 15 May 2013

From 06 to 09, while working in Las Vegas. I had one minor problem with plumbing once. I never saw an insect of any type in my unit. Had a comfortable bed, nice furnishings, and a clean unit. TV/cable always worked. Any of the infrequent maintenance issues that one might expect in a complex such as this were handled immediately. Staff always treated me well. Never experienced any of the problems mentioned in other reviews such as drugs, police, laundry, etc. Sure the cops were around a lot, and there's some down-and-outers floating around Boulder Highway, but I just minded my own business, and no one ever bothered me. If I ever move back to Vegas, I'll live here again if I can get the same great rate I had before. Disregard the selected travel date on this review, it is irrelevant.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank disalitervisum
Reviewed 1 May 2013

A very bad place for kids and teens to be around. i compelaind to front desk attendent Jannace to call her manager about some drugs activities that was going on above my unit but she flat out refused to do so as may be she was somehow related to people living above me. This happend at the suites on boulder and Indios location and i immidiately moved out of there.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
7  Thank Hamid N
Reviewed 26 March 2013

By the end of the second week stay at the Suite, they called me in the morning to come to the office to sign in for another week. My business was not over so I decided to stay 1 more week and I charged my Chase Visa credit card. Half an hour later I received a family emergency call and I had to leave town. Back to the office, I said that I had to cancel my stay. That is when they advised me of their no refund policy. I asked to talk to a manager, I was told one MIGHT be available in an hour or two. I did not have an hour or two so I told them I would take this matter up with my credit card company. Even though I was charged for something I did not consume, the credit card company sided with the hotel's policy since it was "non refundable". The Suite AND my credit card should be reminded that the consumer is king. Without them they have no business. Consequently I canceled all my credit cards bearing the name Chase, I am working also in canceling my checking with them. The Suite will never see me again. They need to revise their policies for their valued customers and know they that are not the only game in town.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
9  Thank montanad4_12
Reviewed 12 January 2013

The staff is so inadequate I wouldnt trust them to hang clothes on hangers at Goodwill. Not to mention the fact that I feared for my life everytime i walked from my room to my car. But oh thank heaven for the $6 an hour armed security, though inbred and incapable of breaking up a fight between schoolchildren. My one good experience with this place was being the white trash in the background of a COPS episode filmed in the parking lot behind building T. If your a hooker, drug dealer or one of Americas most wanted who loves pigeon poop, this is the place for you!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
10  Thank Georgia R
Reviewed 30 August 2011

If you drive by and see the price it is just a trap for hard working people that want to have something in there life. This hotel is the worst and very very unsafe, was in vegas for a very fun time, but it turned out to be a disaster because of this hotel, first the staff will be very nice to you because they want your money, started paying 149 on arrival then price shot up to 173 for this dump, your have to supply your own bedding and supplies. DON'T TRUST WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT SECURITY THEY ARE GETTING PAIDED FOR DOING NOTHING.....OUR CAR WAS STOLEN WITH EVERYTING WE CAME DOWN WITH, MY WEDDING DRESS, OUR GPS, OUR CAMERA, CAR RADIO, AND ALL OF MY HUSBAND'S CD'S, OUR PAPERS FOR REGISTATION AND INSURANCE OF THE CAR!!!! Who wants your registration and insurance for your car? When we reported our car stolen the front desk seem to think that it was just another day at the hotel. They told us that SATURNS was a easy cars to steal, I GUESS THAT WAS SOMETHING TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER!!!! They also said that it would be found which it was but at our cost. So if you are in vegas and looking to score the jackpot remember this hotel is a big ripoff DON'T TRUST IT SECURITY IS NOT THERE FOR YOUR PROTECTION!!! I hope the owners of this hotel can read this. I WILL TRY TO SUE..

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
14  Thank Colleen B
Reviewed 21 August 2010

My family actually lives here right now! Thank GOD for The Suites and the staff. The office and outside staff are very helpful when needed. The management and office staff have always been kind to us and we feel welcome. We also pay on time and don't ask for refunds because there is no reason to. Really great weekly/monthly rentals are hard to find but this is one of them. It is nice to see security walking the property and even nicer that the police come on the property, you don't get that in most neighborhoods.Makes a family feel safer. If people don't like that maybe they are doing somethings they should not be doing?
The rent is affordable, especially in these hard economic times. Our apartment was very clean when we moved in and still is (NO bugs here)
The location is great too. You can walk everywhere, it is on a local bus line and the Strip is a 20 minute drive. Fantastic!
The "pools and spas" are monitored, really enjoyable for the whole family and they even have grills in the courtyard! Not to mention the laundry is open 24 hours as well as the office. It is a nice, convenient stay and I'm sure others staying/living here would agree but negative seems to be all anyone wants to hear anymore, blaaaah.
This is NOT the pit of Las Vegas this is a great place to start over and recover from the economy, a little nice goes a long way!!!!!!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family