“Excellent stay!!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent stay!!”
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I booked the Forum Tower but got upgraded to the Palace tower on the 25th floor and it was AMAZING!!! We stayed for 4 nights (Wish I could have stayed longer) The room was huge and had a huge jacuzzi Tub and a nice big glassed in shower with 2 queen size beds and a really good view of the Mountains and the Mirage. I thought all the staff were really nice. The Pools were amazing as well. The restaurant were expensive in the hotel but thats expected ur in Vegas at Ceasars.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6,391)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bellbrook, Ohio, Usa
Reviewed 15 June 2012

we stayed in the Roman tower, which is the lowest priced rooms they have. Room was clean, beds were very comfy, bathroom was nice and had a door, along with a seperate tub, shower and dual sinks and a TV. I was very happy with the room. the Forum Shops were amazing. Very expensive, but H& M was great and very affordable. Staff was very hospitable. Check in was pretty quick. Bell Hop even helped us lift the mattresses to check the beds for any unwanted pest ( it was all good )
Pool area was crowded, but I was always able to find a chaise lounge. ( staff did say that if there are towels but no personal belongings, feel free to take that chair. )
Probably the worst thing I experienced was having to pay to print airline boarding passes. $5 minimum and .75 each page to print. we just waiting and did it at the airport when we did curb side check in. much easier.
Other than that, food was pretty expensive, and we went to other places for some of our meals.
Location is the best on the strip. its worth paying extra just to have such a great location.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank HappyTravler_9
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I stayed her for my birthday and wow it was great.When we arrived and i gave my passport to the front desk they noticed it was my birthday and gave me a free upgrade which i thought was anice touch.When we got to the room it was huge and the bathroom had a walk in shower and a jacuzzi which was great.The staff were great really friendly and helpful nothing was too much trouble for them.The food in any of the restaurants in caesars was fantastic you cannot go wrong,i'am a vegetarian and i had no trouble at all.The hotel is centrally located and is within waling distance of all the main attractions.The casino is good fun and is huge and the shopping center inside caesars which is called the forum is great had some wonderful shops like the playboy shop, it also has a planet hollywood restaurant.We also went in pur nightclub inside caesars and would recommend this it was a good night.I would recommend this hotel to anyone it was fantastic and would definitely be going back.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with friends
12 Thank tink0376
Huffman, Texas
Reviewed 15 June 2012

I know you can't make everybody happy and I don't believe everything I read but I was dissapointed. We stayed 6 nights, 2 rooms (5 people) at the Roman Tower (14th floor) and like the other revews say the hotel is beautiful while the rooms don't look as nice. Paint was rough looking while a lot caulk was missing in the bathroom (it was the first thing you seen looking at the bathtub). It didn't even have an a flat screen tv (HD), it was the old style with horrible reception in both rooms. I went down to the exercise room and its $25.00 bucks a day to use. (Come on) For spending right at $4,000.00 for the trip I was disspointed. Maybe the other towers are nice but if you read the reviews its either great or bad nothing in the middle. I'm not the type to whine, cry or write reviews and matter of fact this is the first time I've wrote one out of my four trips to Vegas. Mine input is its a roll of the dice to stay here, my recommendation is stay somewhere else. Totally dissatisfied !!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay in the Roman Tower, I don't know if you can hear the music from the other towers...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Rodney1122
Salt Lake City
Reviewed 15 June 2012

The location on the strip is perfect. I loved being attached to the Forum Shops for shopping, Cheesecake Factory, etc. I thought it was the least smoky casino hotel I've ever stayed in. It was clean and quite nice. I had a beautiful room in the Forum tower - obviously updated - it looked brand new. Employees I dealt with were all very, very friendly and service oriented.

The only negatives which kept me from ranking it as a 5. When I got there on a Tuesday evening to check in, there was no one helping people line up at the registration desk. It was a free-for-all. There were no ropes or queues. I had a couple of pushy people just walk up ahead of me even though I had been waiting longer. There was no organization. On subsequent days I saw there was always someone standing there helping people, so perhaps someone just didn't show up the day I checked in. Also, there was not a "do not disturb" sign in the room. The deadbolt on the door says it is the privacy indicator. That works fine when I'm in the room, but unfortunately, that doesn't work when you don't want the maid in your room while you're gone. I could leave and come back and my room had not been cleaned, but the lights were on where I had turned them off. It was disconcerting. Maybe she had just come in to start to clean then decided not to, but I didn't like it. This happened twice and I made sure not to leave anything valuable in the room after the second time. Probably paranoid, but shouldn't happen in a nice hotel like this.

Generally the food options are quite expensive. On the last day, I found a food court in the hotel just before you walk into the Forum Shops. The prices there are more reasonable and its a great place to grab a cheaper breakfast.

I did step on a sharp, pink sequin left in the shower by a previous guest and not cleaned up by the maid. Or else the maid was wearing sequins. :-) Otherwise, the room seemed very clean.

Overall, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: My forum tower room 5919 was gorgeous. No view though.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank CarolSLC
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 15 June 2012

What a beautiful property! My room in the newly remodeled Octavia tower was luxurious and extremely comfortable, though far from the front desk! Service is the main issue. Checking in early, my room wasn't ready. Fortunately you can go ahead and give them your phone number to call you when it is ready. They finally called at 5:30pm. However, upon returning to the desk, I had to stand in the "Key" line another 15 minutes to get my key. The second day I was there, I left the room at 8am and turned on the indicator to clean my room. Upon returning at 4pm, it had not been cleaned. Wanting to take a short nap before going out, I turned off the indicator. Of course by the time I left the room to go out, it was late and I didn't turn the indicator back on. Maybe someone would have cleaned it at 8pm, but seems kind of odd that it wasn't cleaned before 4pm.

Room Tip: If you are attending a conference in Caesar's Palace, get a room close to the conference rooms...
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank TravelBee69
toronto
Reviewed 14 June 2012

After a long battle with breast cancer and other health condition I decided to take my mother to las vegas and los angeles. and I made big mistake by choosing ceaser palace as our hotel of stay . you see the big hotel,amazing decoration and acting friendly staff and you think wow! what a great place. but this is only in the surface of this place. for being so big it is unbelievably disorgnized and disoriented and no body knows what they are doing ,with fake smile they just try to get red of you!!!
We got to hotel at 10.30 am and reception desk gentleman who was very very nice and kind(Adam) allow me to see the room and to make sure the wheelchair accessible room has low level bed. everything was ok and he said same room in the other tower which looks like this will be ready by 12 to 12.30.they just have to clean it but room is going to be the same. so we waited and waited not 12.30 or 1 but 4.30 pm with my mother sitting in wheelchair and not knowing where to go in this heath. we went to the room and saw the bed was so high even for me forget a disabled person. with frustration i came back and after a long wait they give us 2 room in another tower with bed level same as the one they showed me in the morning .so I moved my mother to her room and put her on her bed and came back downstairs to reception desk and the lady there said you have to back to your old room and make sure all the luggage are in front of entrance and we will move the for you and she give me a single entrance keys but i went back to our old room and I opened the door to see there are people in the room and she give me a wrong key to the room , and again I came back and I saw mrs. sullivan manger of one of the towers and she said we have made mistake and asap I will send your and your mother stuff to each individual room. so I went back to my mother room and waited for over 1 hour and when I came down they let me know they put everything in my room and no one knows where her scooter is. and when I ask for mrs sullivan they told me she has left for a day. I have traveled around the world and I satyed in many places and hotels but i HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS MUCH DISORGANIZED HOTEL IN MYLIFE.the size is big and massive but severvice is small and poor

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family