“My favorite Vegas Casino”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Caesars Palace

Caesars Palace
Ranked #36 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Huntington Beach, California
“My favorite Vegas Casino”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

I visit Las Vegas about 3-4 times a year and Caesars Palace is my favorite hotel. I love the spa, shops, gaming, buffet, restaurants and service. I'm not much of a swimmer but they do have amazing pools for sun bathers. I usually always request the Augustus Tower because I visit the spa on every visit. The rooms in Augustus are very large and the bathrooms have a separate spa tub and shower. My friends and family always have fun at Caesars and we always look forward to returning.

Room Tip: I usually prefer to stay in the Augustus Tower because I visit the spa on every visit. The Octaviou...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Samlachute

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,746)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Atlantic City, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

From time of entry to the time that I left all employees that I interacted with were nice and courtious and helpful. All employees were attentive and were easy to find. The areas that I was in were very clean

Room Tip: over looking the strip in the tower is always a good choice either direction
1 Thank Dennis9999
Chicago, Illinois
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

I love the restaurants and other things attached to this location , and from that impression booked a room for CES in the Roman Tower. Disgusting room with dead insects , scratched tables, and bad air.

Room Tip: Complain when you get in, sometimes different towers are better than others. Elevator is a good clue...
4 Thank R S
TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
R S, on behalf of Caesars Palace, we sincerely apologize for the manner in which you found your room prepared. This is totally unacceptable and we can assure you that these shortcomings have been reviewed with our Housekeeping Staff to reiterate our goal of guest satisfaction. We are confident that they will work diligently to prevent a future recurrence. We hope you will give us another try on a future visit.
Bacolod, Philippines
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

My first review for 2014. Stayed here for a medical conference and given a 17th floor room at the Palace Tower. Understandable since the conference was at the Promenade floor of the same wing. The place was so huge, it would take about a 15 minute walk from the room to the conference, which is not necessarily bad because you need all the exercise after the different buffets to choose from in Vegas. The central location of the hotel is very convenient. Fifteen minutes walk as you exit to the left is the Fashion Show mall. Fifteen minutes walk to the right is a 24-hour CVS. Right across CVS are the following: Marshall's, Ross, the M&M and Coca-cola stores and a big ABC store for souvenirs, not to mention Hard Rock and United Artists theater. Right in front of the hotel is a stop for the 24-hour Deuce which brings you to most hotels (if you want to watch a show). If you are a shopaholic, go to the neighboring Bellagio stop and board the SDX which brings you to the South Premium Outlets or cross over to the Paris stop and get to the North Premium Outlets in less than half an hour; the SDX operates up to 12 midnight. I got the $20 3-day all access pass and pretty much got to where I wanted to go in Vegas. Now back to Caesar's. It is actually ranked just 62 out of 270 hotels by TripAdvisor and I was stunned (an understatement). Sure, the last time I stayed at The Venetian but you just could not compare. We're talking about a 47-year old structure that has managed to age gracefully. The rooms have been well-maintained, save for the cigarette smell (I reserved a non-smoking room). Bathroom amenities are spa quality but no dental kits nor razors here. The jacuzzi makes you forget there are other things to do, but where are the slippers? The gardens, pools and fountains in the vicinity are all sights to behold. At the ground level are nice stores (check out the unusual bags at Piq and the antiques at Home). There are at least 3 convenience stores just in case you're too tired to go out. And good offers too; a Caesar's women's cologne was marked all the way down from $49.99 to $4.95 (couldn't think of a better souvenir!). And why would you still want to wander when the shops at the Forum practically cater to all your needs (H&M, Bath & Body Works, Michael Kors, etc.) And who would want to eat out when there is Gordon Ramsay's Pub, Michael Flay's Mesa grill, the Nobu for those who crave Japanese and Wolfgang Puck's Spago? Contrary to other people's experiences, check-in and check-out were a breeze and the concierge is always helpful (and friendly) to accomodate inquiries. Ok, so there's no wi-fi even in the lobby. My suggestion: over at the ground floor of the Forum shops where the escalator stops is a small coffee and gelatto stall Espresso. You just sit beside the pool/fountain and get free internet connection! Oh, and right in front is Joe's steakhouse where I had a sumptuous dinner of calf liver steak with mashed potatoes topped with crusted cheese and a Blue Moon beer, all for $35! The place was packed and yet without a reservation, I got a seat for 15 minutes wait! And there are 61 other hotels that are ranked higher than this? No thanks, but 62 is good enough for me.

3 Thank drjohnled
calgary
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

We recently stayed with a large group at the hotel. Our check in process was 2 hours!! and we were the only checking in at the time - the staff was rude and not helpful at all - nothing was ready, they had to run around and move rooms to accommodate, mold in the shower, toilet in one room not working, holes in the sheets in another room - spa was noisy - no quiet area / the valet was the icing on the cake - overall, location is great, you can't beat it, but don't be pulled in by what you may think is a top rate hotel - its not!!! Check out TI or Venetian thats where you really get some bang for your buck!!!

6 Thank kjraven
kjraven, thank you for taking the time to provide feedback from your visit. We truly appreciate your feedback and the opportunity for us to improve our service. We apologize that your experience does not reflect our commitment to guest service. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to send us an email at http://czr.bz/148UP5y. We do hope you will stay with us again.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

I stayed here for just one night and booked the cheapest room I could find. I got a non-smoking king room in the Palace tower. Room was large with a big bathroom. Had a separate shower and large jetted tub. Room was clean, didn't smell like smoke and had a view of the pools. It also looked pretty modern. Bed was comfortable and I didn't hear anything from rooms around me. Given how old Caesars is, and that I booked a cheap room, my expectations were exceeded. I checked in around 10pm and there was no line. I liked that you can request a copy of your folio on the web-site - that saved me a trip to the front desk for check-out.

1 Thank JeffS_from_LA
Johannesburg, South Africa
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 January 2014

We had booked at the Roman Towers but when we arrived they offered a upgrade to the Augustus Tower and it was worth it! Wow what a room. Large room overlooking the strip and swimming pool area. Beautiful and comfortable and had a great 5 night stay! Even though the hotel is busy 24/7 the rooms are quiet and away from all the noise. The casino area and position of the hotel was great and we could not fault it and very accessible to The Strip!. We enjoyed eating at Gordon Ramsay Pub, food was delicious!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple