“Great stay!”

GreenLeadersGold level
Houston, Texas
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 29 January 2014

We had a great stay here. A view of the Mountains and very back of the strip (Mirage/Wynn/etc) from a high floor. The gym here is phenomenal and even in winter, part of the pool was open. Our room had a jacuzzi tub that was an amazing way to relax after a long day out. The hotel was all done up for Chinese New Year, while we were there, which added quite a bit of character and uniqueness to the experience. If you go here, you MUST try the Buccanal buffet at least once! Go hungry, though. Definitely one of the top buffets on the strip! :) The location of the hotel is our main draw. Located right in the middle which gave access in both directions of the stip. Making it easy to explore throughout our trip from the Venetian in one direction all the way down to the Mandalay Bay in the other (that is a long walk, though).

Room Tip: Get a floor high up ... anywhere you stay on the strip ... can't beat the views of the mountains...
2 Thank APreciousDragon

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6,377)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I have to travel to Las Vegas twice a year for business and I have stayed at a few different porperties and I have found that I always come back to Caesars Palace. It is the best bang for your buck and the shopping, food offerings, etc. are second to none. I highly recommend it for either a business trip or a vacation as well.

Room Tip: Try and stay in the Augusta Tower on the South side - great view of the fountains!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
3 Thank TSiblo
Falls Church, Virginia
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Stayed at the Caesar’s Palace last weekend for a bachelorette party celebration for one my best friends. I decided to splurge since I wanted this to be a wonderful experience for my friend. But boy was I wrong! First of all, we checked in late on Saturday night since our flight was delayed. Once we checked in I was told that they didn’t have any double bed rooms left as I had requested. So they offered to bring in a roll in bed. I was very bummed by this, but I refused to let this ruin our weekend and offered my friend the king size bed and I would sleep on the roll in bed. Saturday night we met up a few friends for dinner, went to a show and around 12:30 we brought some of our girlfriends to our room for bachelorette games and drinks. But to our surprise the door could not be open. I went downstairs to the front desk to see if they could give me new cards to open our door which they did, but still the door could not be opened. Finally, the front desk sent a security guard upstairs who was supposed to have a master key to open the door and even he couldn’t open it either. I was beyond embarrassed with the bride and my other girlfriends as we couldn’t do any of the activities we had planned for so long. Since by the time the locksmith came to open the door it was already past 2:30 am.

But that was not it…as a way to compensate my embarrassment the nice lady at the front desk offered me a $100 boucher that could be used at selected eateries/bars in the property. When we attempted to use it Monday for lunch at one of the bars the bartender said he couldn’t find it in the system.

Needless to say…this will be my first and last stay at this place. The rooms are small, towels are cheap, rooms smell like cigarettes, the bathrooms look dirty and old and the customer services is horrible

6 Thank Lorena R
TotalServiceTeam, Manager at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 31 January 2014
Thank you for your comments Lorena R. We are sorry to hear of your poor experience on your last visit. We will be sure to share your comments with our management. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to send us an email at http://czr.bz/148UP5y. We do hope you will stay with us again.
Richmond, Virginia
Reviewed 29 January 2014

It is a beautiful hotel. Made to impress. Almost like a tiny city. Most beautiful Pool(s) I've ever seen. Giant. Which makes this place not so practical to stay in. The Main lobby is not where the cabs arrive. That place is to one side. There is another tiny lobby on the side you can check in, then walk a mile to your room. Life at this place is all about walking because everything is so far apart from each other. The decoration is grand but choppy. Like they added sections one at a time which actually, I think they did. Service is very good and there are a ton of things to see so make sure you visit this place but if you stay here note:The older room do not have a coffeemaker and the newer rooms (which we stayed in) have a Keirig but they charge $4 each little cup so bring your own.

Room Tip: As for a room that has been remodeled
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Sellnhomes
Sacramento, California, USA
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Three of us stayed at Caesars Palace on a business trip. Upon checking in they upgraded us from a Forum 400sq ft room to a 1500sq ft Palace suite, free of charge. The suite had 3 bathrooms so we each had our own.. it had a livingroom, diningroom, full wet bar, dual shower, and a jetted tub. We felt like Royalty. This is the 3rd time staying with them and each time i've gotten a free upgrade in rooms but this one took the prize. We love Caesars.

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank LISA L
Mansfield
Reviewed 28 January 2014

This place is to what David Copperfield is to the Vegas show scene, living on past glories, tired and bored. It has a real 80s vibe, desperate for a refurb and injection of life.

This is one of those places I visited because of its fame. The staff have so many rules and "not my job moments" it's incredible, there's no flow, and they obviously don't enjoy working there. Everything feels a chore from a customers side and there's.

We paid $750 a room for a suite, it was pretty tired, basic, lots of things not in order, and no service of remark.

What's good? It's location, it's centre strip. It's iconic so worth a visit, but just walk around.

Go to the Mandarin, Wynn, Bellagio if you want the best, true to its name, Caesars is no longer the ruler of an empire, heck it's not even a top end gladiator.

4 Thank Godsownworld
St. Louis, MO
Reviewed 28 January 2014

While I have been to Las Vegas several times, this was my first stay at Caesars Palace. I am officially spoiled!!!! Between the bed that felt like I was sleeping on a cloud, to the beautifully designed bathroom with its spa whirlpool tub... I could have easily remained in the room the entire stay and be quite happy! The room rates are in the mid to high range (Thurs.-weekend) but is well worth the cost. For those of us who are not gamblers, you can spend a day of shopping or "eye-buying" at the Forum Shops (mall) located in the hotel. The majority of the stores are designer shops but there is a little something for everyone. The mall is beautifully designed with blue skies, Greek statues and an amazing aquarium full of exotic sea life including sharks and stingrays!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family