“Luxurious Laural Collection - my story” 5 of 5 bubbles

Caesars Palace
Ranked #38 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
GreenLeadersGold level
Princeton, Canada
“Luxurious Laural Collection - my story”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Rooms are large we had a King! The bathroom was beautiful. It had a jetted tub. A separate shower that was all tile very roomy and easy to move around in. The shower head was large and the water pressure good. There was 2 sinks in the main bathroom. The Buffy itself was in a separate room all was clean clean clean.

The bed had top end linens and duvet very good pillows. Great sleep every night. The sitting area had a sectional sofa lots of throw pillows, and a wing back chair. And a nice table. There is a Kurig single serve coffee maker in the room. Your mini bar has a coffee pack available for 12.00 it has 4 pods and sugar, sweetner, and creamer. I did purchase one the first morning but I found a Walgreens close by so purchased supplies there.

I found the staff at the Laurel Collection do go an extra mile to ensure your comfort. The housekeeping staff are knowledgeable and efficient. If you are needing to keep beverages or left over food cold call housekeeping and request a mini fridge. Do not use the mini bar for personal use there are high charges for doing that. My housekeeper informed me about that. We had been using it but I had no problem having the charges removed.

The location is exceptional!! You go out the main entrance and you walk to the Las Vegas Boulevard there is a cross walk right there. Cross the street you are at the Flamingo and the new area called the Linq go left and you will find a beer and wine store very close by. Go right and you will get to the Walgreens they have every thing fresh food beer and alcohol clothes lots of fifty type things it is a farther walk but you see lots on the way Harrahs is up that way the piano bar has great free shows there and the Toby Keith Bar and Grill is great with reasonable prices. The Flamingo houses Margarittaville a must stop food is good reasonable and the store has great selection. Free entertainment in the restaurant .

Caesars is higher priced but comparable to similar properties. We went to the Coliseum to see the Shania Twain Show that is well worth going to. Loved that it is right at my home hotel! So easy and seating is comfortable I do recommend this property just make sure you ask for the fridge. Our tower was the Octavious very luxurious.

Please visit the Forum Shops lots of entertainment and restaurants.

We went to Vegas for a much needed break had a blast can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Choose a higher floor I find them quieter. We had a pool view it was beautiful.
Green Features: Very green practices just read the infol. LED certified energy efficient lighting
1 Thank Lynne M
TotalServiceTeam, Guest Relations Manager at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 9 June 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,539)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Belmont
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I won't stay at Caesars again. The service was awful. Our room wasn't ready and when it was it was just an average room. It was actually below average by Vegas standards. My buddies room was worse than mine. My experience at the pool was terrible. There are too many other places to stay to have rude employees.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends

3 Thank Jason V
Thanks for the review. We’re sorry to hear of your poor experience. We are disappointed we have missed the mark with our Service Standards during your stay. We will be sure to share your comments with our management. We truly appreciate your business and hope to see you on a visit in the future.
Murrieta, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I had the best view in town and a nice suite. My room was great except my jacuzzi had a problem. Over all I had a nice stay ! The Diamond Lounge is nice with great drinks but could have had a better variety of food to offer.

1 Thank JumpanJack
Thank you for your feedback. We're glad you had a nice overall visit. We are constantly working to ensure each guest has a memorable experience and your feedback will help us with this process. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future!
Daly City
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Overall experience was fantastic. The service was very efficient and enjoyable. The room was in the cleanest condition possible. A few things I thought that was odd were: 1) the specific room we stayed in, the tv is not centered with the beds (tv is on the side of the bed). 2) the beds are thought to be not really queen sized. 3) we stayed in the "suite"(?), the room within a door of two rooms. The key wasn't really functioning. We had to redo our keys twice. Other thank that everything else was enjoyable.

Room Tip: Read from review.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thanks for your review. We are glad you had an overall fantastic experience and we hope to see you again soon!
Waterford
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

Disappointed. Room was dirty, no free coffee or breakfast, horrible salon, no room in fridge for very expensive leftovers, bed comforter very uncomfortable, wrong room view that what I booked, very disappointing experience for my wedding.

1 Thank Gary U
Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Disappointing customer service! Hotel and amenities were cool but the customer service made for a bad visit. First I have been to Vegas every year for the past three years during various seasons. This was my first visit to Caesars. I was traveling with my siblings we made reservations for the same tower, but one of my sisters arrived a day before me and my other sister. We'll upon arrival of sister 1 they were told their room in the Forum Tower with a king bed had been booked to someone else but they would get an "upgrade" to Augustus Tower which was two queen but seemed like full size beds. So when I arrived I requested an "upgrade" to a view of the Bellagio fountains, which I was granted. Now I was there not only to enjoy my family but to celebrate my three year wedding anniversary. When my second sister arrived she advised her representative that her family had been moved to Augustus Tower and requested the same, but she was told she would have to pay a fee for an "upgrade". So initially sister one's room being booked to someone else caused this issue and sister Two should have been upgraded with no issue. Well after pleading our case I was sent to the Augustus registration, where sister two's room was changed with no fee. Great for Caesars! That afternoon I went to the Augustus Concierge and requested champagne and chocolate covered strawberries be sent to my room the next night at 1130 pm. This is a tradition I began on our wedding night. I paid with my credit card, over the phone directly to room service. At midnight the next evening I arrived to find no strawberries and champagne. I was given no reason no excuse just we will have them sent as soon as possible. I requested them cancel the order and reverse the charges. I was given an apology and told no problem. The next night about 1145 I was awaken by a phone call asking about the strawberry delivery for that night. I told them the delivery was supposed to be for the previous night and that I requested it be cancelled and the charges reversed. We'll Prior to leaving I checked my bank account to ensure I had not been charged and I had not. Great right? WRONG When I arrived back home I began to reconcile my account and found there was a pending charge for the day I checked out, today for items that I never received and requested said charges be reversed. I'm disappointed because that was a special surprise for a special moment and Caesars botched it!
Caesars wasn't anymore expensive than the other upscale resorts. We ate at the buffet food was good but get there early because the line gets really long after about 530 pm. The beds are definitely not heavenly. Pretty low to the ground and hard. All of the staff I encountered appeared courteous. Room 4358 offers a good view of the fountains and south end of the strip. I will not be going back to Caesars!

Room Tip: If you get there early you may be able to get someone else's.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Chip1913
Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear of your poor experience on your last visit. We will be sure to share your comments with our management. If you would like to discuss your experience further, please feel free to send us an email at Totalrewards@custhelp.com. Please be sure to include your TripAdvisor posting, along with the name of the property and your first and last name. We do hope you will stay with us again.
Moorpark
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Don't stay in the forum tower. Ask for family o stay close to each other.

Room in forum tower is horrible. Family can't stay closee to each other. Too far from the casino area, the room. I would not stay at Cesar again

Room Tip: Don't stY in forum tower
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

3 Thank Huong L
Thank you for your review of your recent visit. We are sorry to read of your poor experience with your room assignment. We will be sure to pass along your comments to management for review. We hope you will give us another try on a future visit.