“Multiple celebrations”

GreenLeadersGold level
Chicago Ridge
“Multiple celebrations”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

We went to Caesars to celebrate my 25th wedding anniversary, my daughter's 21st birthday, my younger daughter's 16th birthday and my sisters ?? birthday. We chose Augustus Tower at Caesars because of the great pools, rooms and the friendly staff. My family was not disappointed. Knowing my 16 year old would not be able to be in the casinos we started each day at the pool which was wonderful.
The only situation we had was my husband lost his wallet! We checked both rooms, and the hall in between them and just before we cancelled the credit cards, I called the front desk who then transferred me to security..THEY HAD IT! This is my issue. When we went to get the wallet, I asked the security officer why they hadn't called our room to let us know they had the wallet his answer was (and I quote) "How would we know WHY the wallet was in the hall? What if you (meaning me) was mad at your husband and threw it out in the hall?" Seriously that was their answer. Had we cancelled our cards (which are bank cards not credit cards) we would have had to use the cash we brought for spending on our rooms and NOT gambled and NOT shopped etc... except for this our stay was great.

Room Tip: Try for the Augustus Tower. Our rooms were clean, updated and had lovely views
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
TotalService, Specialist Tiffany at Caesars Palace, responded to this review, 31 July 2014
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to have been a part of your family’s celebration. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay, but apologize for the service failure you received. We will forward your comments to out Risk Management department right away. We hope to have the chance to welcome you and your family back again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5,758)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Leawood
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

My last visit to Caesars Palace didn't disappoint. Once again I had a great time at the tables, dinning and shopping! My room was clean, everything in working order, with easy access to the pool. I left with more cash then I came with!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and time spent dining, shopping and at our pool. We value our guests and take pride in the fact you were pleased with your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Brooklyn, New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I expected far better. The Club was closed. The comp program was practically non existent. The Bacchanal Buffet was disappointing. The pool closes at 7. I just expected so much more. Next time I will return to Aria where you at least get the experience you pay for.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your review. We apologize for your disappointing experiences during your stay. We value our guests and strive to make each stay a memorable one, it sounds as though we fell short. We would love to welcome you back and correct any negative impressions you were left with.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

My husband and I checked in here on June 26 and checked out on July 1st from the minute we walked in it was a AWESOME experience the hotel is LUXURIOUS And the staff here is awesome from beginning to end. And the rooms were exceptional clean and very very comfortable tv on the bathroom mirror auto open drapes just PLAIN CLEAN AND BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED AUTO LIGHTS WHEN YOU WALK INTO CLOSET AND A TELEPHONE IN THE BATHROOM AREA WHICH HAD ITS OWN PRIVATE ROOM. Will stay here EVERY time we come to Vegas this hotel is not a 5 star it's more like a 10 star!!!!!!!! Loved every minute of this hotel from the 1st step in to the last step out after check out. Thanks to Caesars Palace for a great stay see you next year

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank Bebevee59
Thank you for your review. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay and loved all the amenities your room offered. We value our guests and take pride in the fact you were pleased with your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!
Norman
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Great rooms... friendly staff.... Wonderful place to spend your time in Vegas. Can't think of anything bad that happened... Everyone always goes that extra mile to help. Also found the casino cage very helpful in setting up credit line

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thanks for your review! We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and our friendly staff! We hope to see you again soon!
Arcadia, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

Swimming pool was great and enjoyed the early morning, the water was refreshing and the pool area was extremely clean with fresh towels and the lounge chairs clean with plenty of towels.
The morning swim was great and relaxing before going to th buffet

Room Tip: Need Coffee in room for coffee maker
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for your review. We appreciate hearing from our valued customers. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay and time spent at our pool. We look forward to welcoming you back again very soon!
Weatherford
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was really wanting more out of staying with ceasars but overall I was dissapointed I have been to Vegas multiple times and stayed in multiple casinos there and I guess I was expecting this trip to be the best and or nicest and it was far from that and the most expensive. I will more than likely never stay there again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple