16,958 results
All reviews augustus tower forum shops bacchanal buffet diamond lounge total rewards food court sports book great room table games slot machines casino floor an upgrade julius omnia vegas pools strip
Reviewed 22 June 2018

Do not stay here unless you like overcrowded Casino, slow service.
You will pay good money just to have to stay disrupted by other rude patrons in the middle of the night.
The restaurants are good and the rooms are nice although there were a few cons during our stay which is why I would not recommend staying here.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ecbryant23
Adam M, Director of Hotel Operations at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Guest,

We appreciate you choosing Caesars Palace Las Vegas for your recent stay and thankful for your feedback. I am disappointed that your experience did not reflect our world-class amenities and AAA Four Diamond property.

Although we would have liked the chance to address your concerns during your stay, we are grateful to learn about these areas of opportunity and would like to speak with you in further detail.

Please write to me at amiller5@caesarspalace.com to discuss what happened and I will personally overlook the details of a future stay to ensure that your next visit reflects our signature Caesars Palace service and superior quality. Thank you for your feedback and I look forward to being in contact with you shortly.

Warm regards,

Adam Miller
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 22 June 2018

First, I understand one does not go to Las Vegas to spend time in a hotel room. And at Caesar's, you certainly have a lot of fun options available to you. We certainly enjoyed our time, and the highlight for us was lounging by the pools during a very hot four-day stay.

But, you will spend time in your room, and we found our room to be somewhat dinged up and slightly shabby. We stayed in the Forum tower in an economy room, and the furniture in the room had dents in it and the sheets on the bed looked and felt tired and well-used. The elevators in the Forum Tower had cracked floors in need of repair. This is not to say that I didn't get what I paid for. I paid a very reasonable rate. I was just underwhelmed by the state of repair around the hotel.

Also, when we checked in, we stood in line with dozens of other guests for upwards of an hour. It seemed to me that the front desk was short-staffed. They also adhered very closely to the preferred-guest policy: if a preferred guest was present to check in, they jumped the line, no matter how long the rest of us had stood in line. I understand the reasoning behind the policy, but it got old fast and did not leave a positive impression on me, a first-time guest.

All that said, I had a good time, mostly because I wasn't there for the hotel, and I paid a reasonable rate for my stay. I only advise tempering your expectations.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank oharajosh

Dear Guest,

Warm regards,

Adam Miller
Director of Hotel Operations

Reviewed 22 June 2018

Myself and a group of friends stayed at this establishment for one night, before embarking on a road trip around the Grand Canyon. After checking out the following day with a clear receipt time of 12 pm, an unauthorised payment was taken for an extra night from our payment card. After providing clear evidence that we were no longer in the state of Nevada, let alone Caesars Palace, in the form of photos, receipts and location logs on Google Maps, no refund has been forthcoming. As much as we'd all like to be in two places at once, most of us know that is impossible! This is completely unwarranted and illegal behaviour!

Avoid this hotel at all costs... because some of these costs may well be unauthorised ones!

Room Tip: Book somewhere else!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Thank you for the comments regarding your recent stay, Ellie. We regret any issue with billing. Providing the quality service our valued customers expect and deserve is our primary goal. We look forward to having another opportunity to show you how much we enjoy having you as our guest. Please contact the Billing Department at totalrewards@custhelp.com.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

The host should take care of your needs and requests before you get there with you spend at least 20k a trip you should be taken cared of. Room service was good and staff was good. This trip they actually didn’t go into my room when I asked them not to!! That’s a first

1  Thank John M
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Thank you for the feedback, John. While we are pleased you enjoyed yourself in general, we regret that you experienced an inconvenience regarding your VIP host. We hope you will consider staying with us again on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

My friends and I spent the night at Caesar’s for my brothers birthday. We booked the hangover suite or I guess they call it the emperors suite. The suite was huge, very nice. The only complaint we had was it was a little dated. Some of the furniture and appliances were worn out a little. Still a great room and we had a great time gambling , eating and drinking but for the money we spent on the room we thought it would be a little newer. But overall great trip and try Homestead steak house. Excellent!!!

Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment

Thank you for taking the time to review your latest visit! We are delighted you had a positive experience. We are thrilled you enjoyed our spacious suites and fun gaming. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future!