16,888 results
All reviews augustus tower forum shops bacchanal buffet diamond lounge total rewards food court sports book great room table games slot machines casino floor an upgrade julius omnia vegas pools strip
Reviewed 25 June 2018

I went to Las Vegas to celebrate my birthday and had a blast! We stayed at Caesars Palace for the first time. There is so much to do and see. We loved the pool area....there are multuple to choose from. The room was spacious and the beds were very comfortable. The barhroom was my favorite part of the room. I recommend staying here for your next visit!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your latest visit! We are delighted you had a positive experience. We are thrilled you enjoyed comfortable rooms and clean bathrooms. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Stayed on the 45th floor of the Augustus Tower and had an amazing view of the strip and Belagio's Fountain. The room was very nice and you do not need to leave this hotel because everything is in it. They had a club for the 21+ crowd and one for the 50+ crowd (which I did see quite a few 30+ in there. The music was live and awesome - Cleopatra's Barge. They have a restaurant called Old Homestead - steaks, truly fantastic I will never stay anywhere but at Caesars'. The Augustus Tower is located by the registration area and a Starbucks is right there along with the Americana bar/restaurant, which we ate breakfast every morning. The best BLT I have ever eaten.

Room Tip: Augustus Tower facing the fountains.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank judyinbigd

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent stay, Judy! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall visit with us. We are elated you liked our nice rooms and delicious dining. We eagerly anticipate your next visit!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Caesars has plenty to entertain you besides the casino! Shopping is top of the line and food options are plenty. Caesars is huge so be ready to walk but you could easily never leave the complex. We were at a corp event and the catering staff was awesome.

Room Tip: Our room was awesome!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Caesars Entertainment
1  Thank sah227

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay! We are pleased you enjoyed your overall visit with us. We are elated you liked our fun shopping and delicious dining variety. We can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Was here for business and had a great experience. The hotel is large but lots of signs to point you in the right direction. The rooms are very nice and spacious. I like that it is central to The Strip and offers shopping, dining, etc. Would definitely recommend staying her for business or pleasure!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 394ericab

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit! We are thrilled you enjoyed your overall stay with us, from our spacious rooms to our central location. We hope you will consider staying with us again sometime very soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Got a Room for 4 nights. First problem no free coffee for the room. 14 dollars for a cup of coffee. And the room was in the octavius tower. Horrible Room set up! 2 nights of the 4 had the room next door and it was loud! Work up both nights by noise! The restaurant and the Buffet was WAY OVER PRICED! The food wasn't really that good. I ordered a steak salad and they never even asked how I would like the steak cooked. It came super RAW! it was horrible! The buffet was 60 dollars for one person for brunch! It was by far just another Example of Caesars Palace Super High Cost! Over Charging! I have stayed at 4 diamond hotels and many other hotels in Vegas. This place was a joke! The room didnt even have a fridge to store stuff in? No microwave? No extra blankets? You hear every noise from the room attached to your room! Unreal for the cost! $23 plus tip to park your car in Valet $15 to self park every night! The Slots are super tite! They will take you money super fast! Tease you and leave you with nothing. I cant say enough about how horrible my stay was at this Hotel Chain. 1 star is for the beautiful architect they put in to it. I told the staff when I was checking out that I had a horrible stay and the lady at the Desk said oh sorry to hear that? The calls I made to the front desk to complain about the noise and was ignored. DONT STAY HERE! WHAT A RIP OFF!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
5  Thank Tracy A
Matthew B, Digital Reputation Specialist at Caesars Palace, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

We appreciate your review, Tracy. All feedback serves as a means of improving the services we offer. We aspire to provide a fun experience for all of our guests, so it is always disappointing when we hear we have missed the mark. We regret the rooms and restaurant options were not up to your standards and expectations. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future.