The California Hotel is one block over (very easy walking distance) from the Fremont Street Experience. The rooms are clean and moderately furnished. Overall this is a good value, especially with prices in the $35-range on many dates. The $9.99 charge per device per day for slow wi-fi is a negative, but we used our phones as hot-spots to get around this. The hotel caters to people from Hawaii.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Las Vegas. The hospitality of the Hawaiian Islands will flower during your visit to the California Hotel Casino. We like to say "Aloha" is spoken fluently here, and our guests enjoy many Hawaiian touches, ranging from dining delicacies such as oxtail soup to the colorful decor reminiscent of the islands' lush, tropical beauty. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your California Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- California Las Vegas
- California Hotel Las Vegas
- California Hotel & Casino Las Vegas