We stayed at the Candlewood Suites for 2 nights in September. We knew we were going to be off strip but we really happy with the location. Our room was really nice with a kitchenette. And the swimming pool was lovely after a long day sightseeing. They have a little shop where you can buy things and leave money which was really handy as well. We walked to the strip and back both days we were there – the walk there isn’t too bad but it feels a bit longer on the way back after a few drinks and walking round the Casinos but it is doable. We ate at Terribles one night which was pretty good and very cheap! The staff were really helpful and I would definitely recommend this place if you’re looking somewhere cheap to stay in Vegas. We stayed at the Bellagio for 2 more nights so it was a good way for us to have longer in Vegas but not pay really high prices the whole time we were there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. Candlewood Suites is not your traditional hotel, and that is the best part! At the Candlewood Suites Las Vegas we put the amenities where they really count: in the rooms! That means a big suite with a full kitchen and plenty of space to stretch out! The entire hotel is 100% non smoking. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave, full sized refrigerator and all your utensils and pans to cook with. You can work efficiently at your oversized executive desk using high speed Internet/wireless as well as two separate phone lines, check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy a video borrowed from the hotel in your DVD player. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. In the Candlewood Cupboard you can purchase meals, snacks, and sundry items at value prices. The Candlewood Suites Las Vegas is conveniently located to all the exciting spots that Vegas has to offer. We are .5 Miles from the fabulous Las Vegas 'Strip', 1 mile west of UNLV, 1 mile north of McCarran International Airport and .5 Miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Pets allowed with a non refundable fee based on length of stay. $50 For the 1st night and $10 each additional night, not to exceed $150. One pet allowed per suite, must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Candlewood Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Candlewood Suites