I was really pleased with my stay. I did a lot of reading before I stayed at this place, but I didn't have much of a choice due to finances at the time. Admittedly, after reading others' reviews, I was really concerned. A friend of mine used his Holiday Inn points to pay for our stay. I was frankly shocked and ecstatic to find that the experience was so favorable. There were two couples staying in one of the Queen suites with the fold-out couch. The cleanliness of the room was acceptable; the staff was friendly. I don't mind getting my own towels and not having someone clean my room on a daily basis (I'm paranoid, the less they're in my room, the better), so these conditions did not bother me. It was great for four people - the privacy of the separate "bedroom" was invaluable. I can easily imagine an extended stay being comfortable. The fridge/dinette area allowed us to eat cereal in-room in the mornings and cool/store bottled water. They give you a complimentary bag of popcorn and a few other amenities. Location is FANTASTIC. I go to Vegas a lot, so I really don't want to stay on the strip. The novelty is lost on me with strip hotels, and I enjoy the quiet of off-strip accommodations. This place is great for that, and its location allows you to bypass the strip traffic while maintaining easy access to all the casinos. The pool area was clean and appeared to be well maintained...the hot tub was a welcome treat for aching feet at the end of a long day. I can't say that this was a life-changing experience, but I'd definitely stay there again. For the price, it can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. Candlewood Suites is not your traditional hotel, and that is the best part! At the Candlewood Suites Las Vegas we put the amenities where they really count: in the rooms! That means a big suite with a full kitchen and plenty of space to stretch out! The entire hotel is 100% non smoking. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave, full sized refrigerator and all your utensils and pans to cook with. You can work efficiently at your oversized executive desk using high speed Internet/wireless as well as two separate phone lines, check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy a video borrowed from the hotel in your DVD player. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. In the Candlewood Cupboard you can purchase meals, snacks, and sundry items at value prices. The Candlewood Suites Las Vegas is conveniently located to all the exciting spots that Vegas has to offer. We are .5 Miles from the fabulous Las Vegas 'Strip', 1 mile west of UNLV, 1 mile north of McCarran International Airport and .5 Miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Pets allowed with a non refundable fee based on length of stay. $50 For the 1st night and $10 each additional night, not to exceed $150. One pet allowed per suite, must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, IHG, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Candlewood Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Candlewood Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Candlewood Suites