Candlewood Suites Las Vegas
Wynn Las Vegas(Las Vegas)
US$378
US$210
Official Site
  • Pool
MGM Grand Hotel and Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$256
US$153
US$206
US$162
  • Restaurant
Luxor Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$122
US$125
US$85
  • Restaurant
The Mirage Hotel & Casino(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$186
US$144
US$247
US$203
  • Restaurant
Signature at MGM Grand(Las Vegas)(Great Value!)
US$268
US$226
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfree laundryoff the stripfront deskextended stay hotelpet feefull kitchenlaundry roomice makershort driveseparate bedroomdvd playerconvention centersmall kitchenqueen bedcab rideclean hotelhard rock
Reviewed 15 November 2013

Right near the strip.
I couldn't get into my hotel at a conference the first night so I stayed here. Very affordable. Part of the IHG chain (points).
Rooms are large with lots of space to spread out.
Snacks are onsite and affordable.
Exercise room is ok.. not great but good enough.
Clean rooms.

The one bad thing... the fridge was SUPER loud.

Room Tip: get one on the back side so you don't have 'city lights'
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. We work everyday to create a Great Hotel Guests Love and when we get comments like yours, we know we are doing the right thing! Thanks for the note on the fridge. We will have it fixed!

All the best.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We decided to stay here because the price was great, we always stay in IHG properties and it's proximity to the strip...not on, but a very short drive to it. Since we were staying here, three other rooms were rented from our family members vacationing with us. The rooms are large with a separated bedroom. There is a nice little kitchenette and work space. in the king room there is a family room with a hide-a-bed couch and in the 2 queens room the family room has been converted into a 'bedroom'. One of the mornings the hot water ran out and shortly thereafter the water was gone altogether. They didn't apologize, acknowledge or really even care which tells me that this could be a frequent issue. It was rather embarrassing since we recommended this hotel to the rest of our family and we couldn't shower on our last day.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor. Comments made by you and others are important to our success as we continue to improve. Thank you for sharing how nice and comfortable our rooms were. Unfortunately, during the time that you did stay with us, we did encounter issues with our water pressure. This has been resolved I certainly apologize for your inconvenience. Please feel free to reach out to me at garry.dickover@ihg.com if I can be of further assistance.

All the best.

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I like to stay off the strip in Vegas. I was here for the SEMA show and it was nice to be right down Paradise to the show. A cheap $6 can ride versus a $40 parking fee. The hotel was clean and smelled good too. I would stay here again in a heartbeat. Close to everything, valet at the strip hotels when you want to make everything easy. Restaurants galore around the hotel. Best choice off the strip.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. Our team will be happy to hear that the work that they do everyday created a positive experience for you. Your comments on our location, value, and cleanliness will be shared with the team.

Reviewed 2 November 2013

We stayed at the Candlewood Suites in mid September. Had a great stay. We are Kansas City Chiefs fans and the manager pointed us to a great Chiefs bar so we could watch the Chiefs/Eagles game. Pool was very relaxing and only a few other people out there. Second floor hallway smelled like Mary Jane the first two days. Not too much the management staff could do but it wasn't that big of a deal.

We will stay there again on our next visit.

Room Tip: No breakfast and limited room service. This hotel is more for business travelers but still great for a weekend getaway.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 4 November 2013

Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. I am glad that you enjoyed the hotel and the pool area. I am pleased that you also enjoyed the Chiefs bar. It seems like a special time for your team. Thank you for your business. We look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 October 2013

From the time of my reservation I was well assisted by this kind gentleman Mr. Tony Mondenado. Everything I requested he gladly and patiently make it happen. During my check in time I was greeted by the kindest lady with full of smiles and made me and my family feel welcome. I think her name is Kathy. Then I was checked out by Victor who was very good with what he does. He even recommended a nice breakfast place. As I was leaving Tony went out of his office and shook my hands. This property I would rate a 5 star for excellent service. The rooms by the way was beautiful.

Room Tip: Talk to Tony
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Frank A
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2013

Thank you for sharing your wonderful comments with us. It will give me great pleasure to recognize the individuals you referred to. They are just 3 of the many wonderful people we have working hard to create a Great Hotel Guest Love!