“Friendly staff and quiet” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Candlewood Suites Las Vegas

Candlewood Suites Las Vegas
Ranked #71 of 264 Hotels in Las Vegas
Maryland USA
“Friendly staff and quiet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 March 2014

Was greeted warmly by front desk staff. Went out of his way to explain the property. Was upgraded to one bedroom. No goody bag or bonus points offered for priority club members.
Has nice pantry. Multiple elevator locations. Quiet and located central to everything. Room was clean and up to date. Internet, HVAC and hot water worked well. Would stay again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank panther61
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on TripAdvisor! I will certainly share your kind words with the Front Desk and the Housekeeping teams. They both work hard to deliver a friendly atmosphere and a clean, comfortable room. It is how we work to continue to create a Great Hotel Guests Love.

Garry Dickover

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
San Jose, California
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

The hotel has a good location with being in 10-15 minutes walking distance of the strip (you can also catch a bus - bus stop is nearby). The room was surprisingly quite large and very clean; it also had a good size flat screen TV. There is large well equipped kitchen if you want to whip up something for yourself - since they do not offer breakfast in the morning. The staff was friendly and nice - they faxed our documents as requested. Definitely recommend if you planning a stay in Vegas.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MDagmar
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, 12 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. I appreciate your comments about the size, space, and cleanliness of our rooms. Our staff will be excited to hear about your comments on their friendliness. The team works hard, from cleanliness to friendliness, to create a Great Hotel Guests Love.

Orlando
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

We've stayed on the Vegas Strip and we've stayed off the Vegas Strip. Overall, the suite we got was clean, pleasant, and we enjoyed our time. The staff was helpful and I would stay again if/when we head back to Vegas.

Room Tip: We had a suite and it was fantastic!!!
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank LuluSmith
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments about the Candlewood Suites Las Vegas on TripAdvisor. Our best compliment is that you will come back and stay with us again. The team will be thrilled that they met all of your expectations. Our team works hard to create a Great Hotel Guests Love.

Boulder, Colorado
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

Friendly front desk, helped everyone with any question. Extra chairs brought when we needed them. Mailed my jacket when I left it there. From the moment we came in til after we left, the service was very good.
Nothing fancy, not much of a lobby, but rooms are large and clean.
Treated my soccer team well.

Room Tip: double queens have a door that closes between them.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank creussco
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, 24 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. Our team will be happy that your room was clean, comfortable, and you enjoyed the service from the Front Desk. They work hard to deliver a Great Hotel Guests Love. I am glad that we met your needs during your stay. Nothing fancy but great value. We do love our teams!

MORENO VALLEY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2014

I've stayed at this hotel twice in the past couple months for a total of about four weeks.

What I like: nice size room with full kitchen, lots of counter space, big flat screen TV (need more TV stations), VERY nice exercise room, FREE laundry rooms (on 2 floors), good price. Electric front doors. modern bath with great shower. 4 elevators!

What I don't like. Wifi isn't fast enough to use Apple TV and watch NBA games. Hallways in stairs are filthy and its clear some people smoke on the landings. I have to login to wifi EVERY time I close my computer, turn off my iPhone of iPad!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank drdroad
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. We do appreciate your reviews about our rooms, space, exercise room, laundry rooms and our great showers! I also appreciate your comment on the stairwell and carpet cleanliness. We will look into our cleaning processes. In regards to the WIFI, I will have our provider look into the speed of the WIFI. Your comments help us become better at what we do and help us create a Great Hotel Guests Love!

Dhahran, Saudi Arabia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2014

I stayed here on my own only one (1) night using points (as I had other accommodation arranged with friends for the rest of my stay).

I was greeted by the front desk staff as a valued "IHG Gold" member and given a choice of rooms on a floor to my liking.

This stay was part of a complicated itinerary, so I had called earlier to see if I could ship a small package and have it stored by the hotel staff. They graciously agreed and the package was waiting for me when I checked in.

The hotel is a budget hotel and makes no apologies for this target market. I will say that the room was impeccably clean, the AC worked well, the free WiFi worked reasonably well, the linens were comfortable and allowed me to get a good night's rest.

For what I needed, I couldn't ask for more.

Again, I have no idea as to the rates of the hotel --- since I used points to pay for my one (1) night stay.

I would consider this as a budget option for a future trip.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank texasjr
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. We certainly appreciate your loyalty as an IHG Rewards Gold Member. We are a "Value" hotel that gives you everything you need when you are away from home. Your comments are why we work hard to create a Great Hotel Guests Love!

General Manger
Doha, Qatar
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 January 2014

Stayed last New Year with friends. The room was very clean, large, very comfortable and the staff were very friendly. This was my second time in this property and as always, my was excellent. Keep it up and I would definitely comeback.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank ICDOHA
GarryDickover, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Las Vegas, responded to this review, 24 January 2014
Thank you for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor. Our staff will be excited to hear your comments about the cleanliness and their friendliness. They work hard everyday to provide a wonderful customer experience. Your comments continue to help us create A Great Hotel Guests Love.