I recently stayed at Candlewood for 9 nights.
Everything from check-in to check out went very smoothly.
Also, I must commend the staff on the service and friendliness they provide. I work on the road and stay in hotels 75% of the year, and the staff at the front desk are the most accommodating I've experienced.
Quick positive notes about the property:
- clean, quiet and safe (even though surrounding neighbourhood is a little sketchy)
- kitchen so you can grocery shop and make you own meals
- wifi worked very well, which believe it or not, is not as common as you think, but very important feature
- laundry, gym and pool were nice
- multiple sets of elevators throughout, so you can park near your wing and enter through side or back
- *** Bonus points for 'crazy person watching'. As my room faced the back, where there is a garbage area and empty gravel lot, you could often see harmless homeless and undesirables sifting through the garbage for empty pop cans I'm assuming. I even witnessed a drunk crazy guy having a kicking and screaming match with himself one morning in the lot behind.
In all seriousness, this is a great stay, especially if you have a car.
I come to LV about 5-6 times a year, and will stay here from now on.
Great work Candlewood!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. Candlewood Suites is not your traditional hotel, and that is the best part! At the Candlewood Suites Las Vegas we put the amenities where they really count: in the rooms! That means a big suite with a full kitchen and plenty of space to stretch out! The entire hotel is 100% non smoking. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave, full sized refrigerator and all your utensils and pans to cook with. You can work efficiently at your oversized executive desk using high speed Internet/wireless as well as two separate phone lines, check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy a video borrowed from the hotel in your DVD player. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. In the Candlewood Cupboard you can purchase meals, snacks, and sundry items at value prices. The Candlewood Suites Las Vegas is conveniently located to all the exciting spots that Vegas has to offer. We are .5 Miles from the fabulous Las Vegas 'Strip', 1 mile west of UNLV, 1 mile north of McCarran International Airport and .5 Miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Pets allowed with a non refundable fee based on length of stay. $50 For the 1st night and $10 each additional night, not to exceed $150. One pet allowed per suite, must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Candlewood Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Candlewood Suites