I couldn't book the hotel on the strip that I wanted because they were sold out. So I might as well try to add some points to my IHG and booked at Candlewood. It doesn't look like much on the outside but the room inside was spacious and modern. I think it was renovated. I had a standard suite but even that was spacious with a large kitchenette, full size fridge, dishwasher, large working desk area and island table, etc. The clientele was that of mostly long-term Vegas stays. So the condition of the room was nice but there was a lot of noise from the poor construction in my opinion. The floor is wood so when the fat American neighbor walks above you, your wall would shake as if there is a magnitude 4.0 earthquake going on. Or when the next door neighbor lets his door slam close, the whole wall would shake. Another thing that would rattle the whole wall is the AC unit when it powers on and off. Also the room door has large gaps through the door and frame so you can hear people walking in the hallway and elevators pinging throughout the night. It also smells a bit from previous guests cooking inside. So if it wasn't for the high traffic from long-term hotel residents, this would be a nice alternative to the highrise on the strip. But the design of this hotel is for long-term guests not for the typical Vegas weekenders from out of town. Front desk staff is friendly and nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. Candlewood Suites is not your traditional hotel, and that is the best part! At the Candlewood Suites Las Vegas we put the amenities where they really count: in the rooms! That means a big suite with a full kitchen and plenty of space to stretch out! The entire hotel is 100% non smoking. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave, full sized refrigerator and all your utensils and pans to cook with. You can work efficiently at your oversized executive desk using high speed Internet/wireless as well as two separate phone lines, check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy a video borrowed from the hotel in your DVD player. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. In the Candlewood Cupboard you can purchase meals, snacks, and sundry items at value prices. The Candlewood Suites Las Vegas is conveniently located to all the exciting spots that Vegas has to offer. We are .5 Miles from the fabulous Las Vegas 'Strip', 1 mile west of UNLV, 1 mile north of McCarran International Airport and .5 Miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Pets allowed with a non refundable fee based on length of stay. $50 For the 1st night and $10 each additional night, not to exceed $150. One pet allowed per suite, must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Odigeo, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Candlewood Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Candlewood Suites