My husband and I have stayed here twice now, because it is the best value for a weekend in Las Vegas.
In my experience if you want to visit Vegas on a weekend the prices go sky high. Many of the hotels on the strip are $275 -$500 /night.
The Candlewood Suites, are basic, clean, friendly accommodations. Most importantly they are safe, and quiet and off the strip. It is nice to have downtime, away from the strip.
It feels homey and cozy.
In my opinion when you come to Vegas you don't come to relax in your hotel room, you come to enjoy the city, shows, clubs and night life. The only time we were in our room, was basically a couple hours in the morning and an hour before bedtime.
The beds seem a little small, but other than that it had a very cozy feeling. I was not too pleased with their soaps, and shampoos, but I always bring my own anyway.
In some cities it is important to invest in a great luxurious, expensive hotel, Vegas is not one of those cities. Parking is free at all the hotels and casinos so every morning after we woke up and got ready and had our breakfast we drove to a particular casino for their shows, gambling and fun etc. Then at night we would come back and enjoy our free popcorn and soda in bed with a free movie that they offer at the front desk.
As long as they stay safe, clean, affordable and efficient we will keep coming back.
I am not sure if this is the best deal during the week, I know during the week the prices on the Strip hotels are competitive, but I do know it's the best deal for weekends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come and experience our new Comforts of Home Bedding Collection. Candlewood Suites is not your traditional hotel, and that is the best part! At the Candlewood Suites Las Vegas we put the amenities where they really count: in the rooms! That means a big suite with a full kitchen and plenty of space to stretch out! The entire hotel is 100% non smoking. Each suite has a full kitchen complete with microwave, full sized refrigerator and all your utensils and pans to cook with. You can work efficiently at your oversized executive desk using high speed Internet/wireless as well as two separate phone lines, check email and talk on the phone at the same time. Relax in the overstuffed recliner while you enjoy a video borrowed from the hotel in your DVD player. Work off some stress in our fitness center or visit our Candlewood Cupboard. In the Candlewood Cupboard you can purchase meals, snacks, and sundry items at value prices. The Candlewood Suites Las Vegas is conveniently located to all the exciting spots that Vegas has to offer. We are .5 Miles from the fabulous Las Vegas 'Strip', 1 mile west of UNLV, 1 mile north of McCarran International Airport and .5 Miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center. Pets allowed with a non refundable fee based on length of stay. $50 For the 1st night and $10 each additional night, not to exceed $150. One pet allowed per suite, must weigh less than 80 lbs. Pet agreement must be signed at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Odigeo, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Candlewood Suites Las Vegas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Las Vegas Hotel Las Vegas
- Candlewood Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Candlewood Suites